China Construction Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Customer Consultant Interview

Assistant Customer Consultant

Interviewed at China Construction Bank

Interview Details – I looked for an intern in a bank in the summer of 2010. Since China Construction Bank is one of the largest four banks in China and it always offers many internship opportunities, I decided to apply for the role of assistant customer consultant. I applied online by sending my CV. After reviewing my CV, I got an interview with the HR manager and the branch manager who turned out to be my supervisor later. Interview questions are just some typical questions, like describe myself, why they should select me, what are my strengths and weaknesses etc.. The interview proceeded well and I made a good impression to the interviewers. Finally I got the internship,

Interview Question – How to cope in a team as well as being independent?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at China Construction Bank

Interview Details – I got the internship in my sophomore year's summer through my parents' network. I just email them my resume and there was an interview which was pretty easy... just behavioral questions. My experience might not be common because I got the internship through my parents' network. Going to be honest, the internship was not good, Choose somewhere else if you are in accounting major as I am.

Interview Question – Nothing expected or difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Yancheng, Jiangsu (China)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at China Construction Bank in May 2010.

Interview Details – I got the internship in my sophomore year's summer through my parents' network. just behavioral questions. My experience might not be common because I got the internship through my parents' network.I was in international business department and I really learn a lot.

Interview Question – Why you choose CCB?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee

Interviewed at China Construction Bank

Interview Details – Self-introduction (group) (mingling among group members)
Test (pick 3 adjectives that best describe you and why)
Test (solve a common aptitude test question with your group and present your answer)
game; Q&A

Interview Question – It's hard to do mingling in a group setting.
you don't know what yo talk about.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Shanghai is good place to discover what china is about

Corporate Banking Internship Interview

Corporate Banking Internship

Interviewed at China Construction Bank

Interview Details – 1. Online application through the main gate with complete CV, cover letter, etc.
2. Telephone interview
3. Onsite Tests
4. Face to face interview
5.Hiring

Interview Question – The effects of war on the oil market and the financial market.   Answer Question

Trade Finance Interview

Trade Finance
Seoul (South Korea)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at China Construction Bank in October 2013.

Interview Details – 1st interview
2nd interview

Interview Question – there is no unexpected question.
the most difficult questions is about how to handle the customers well.
  Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Chengdu, Sichuan (China)

I applied online - interviewed at China Construction Bank in January 2012.

Interview Details – exam on computer, including a vary wide kind of titles. and then interview.

Internship Interview

Internship

Interviewed at China Construction Bank

Interview Details – Mostly questions regard your previous experiences on resumes. Make sure to know your story as detailed as possible. Know Models and financial news if applying for IBD.

Interview Question – tell us about the LBO model   Answer Question

General Business Support Interview

General Business Support

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at China Construction Bank in January 2008.

Interview Details – Got the interview through referral, was a temporary position, so the process was rather simple. One manager gave me some backgrounds, what the company, then asked about my experience. It was a more on the job assessment

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Worked for China Construction Bank? Contribute to the Community!