China Custom Manufacturing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing

Interview Details – The manager is really nice. Introduce you to the company profile and such. He also cares about what job you are suitable for and what your expectations are. However, the company looks a little dis-organized. Mandarin is a plus I think.

Interview Question – Your weakness   Answer Question

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Assistant Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing in June 2013.

Interview Details – phone screening, then on site interview for one hour

Interview Question – normal interview questions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing.

Interview Details – Submitted resume, took a week or two to get phone call. Did in person interview the same week. 2 weeks later was contacted for the second round interview. A lot of emailing to schedule appointments so check your email often. The boss fell asleep during the interview but he seemed really nice. The interview was mostly done with the HR lady who was very nice.

Interview Question – Greatest weakness.   Answer Question

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Assistant Project Manager
Fremont, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing in June 2013.

Interview Details – On site interview for about 2 hours. Hiring manager asked basic interview questions. The CEO also interview you and show you the company's product. Interview switched between English and Chinese (Mandarin) occasionally. The HR is nice overall. The company is small and it is pretty hard to find.

Interview Question – Describe your weakness   Answer Question

Accounting Assistant Interview

Accounting Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing.

Interview Details – One phone interview, 2 onsite interviews. HR person is friendly and the boss seems easy going too. Be prepare to answer whole brunch of "interview" interview questions. But not too hard to answer.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself in 10 years   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Have better offer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Fremont, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process is conducted by the secretary and the president. The interview requires the person to answer an approximately 3 page of questions orally, and some conversations in Mandarin Chinese depending on the person's race. The president will give a short speech about his company, the career of this industry, and showing the person some carbon fiber filled plastic parts to arouse one's curiosity to his business. The whole interview process will take about 1-2.5 hours.

Interview Question – The most unexpected scenario in the interview is that the president might have fallen asleep while the interview is continuing.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing in March 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview was fine because I was interviewed by a very nice lady. We talked about things outside the interview. It was fun talking with her, but when it comes to the boss, he was not prepared. There were also times when there was silent and didn't have anything to ask because they didn't prepare questions. No reply after I went for the second interview until I called them.

Interview Question – How do you handle an unexpected problem/unreasonable customer?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took 3 days - interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing in February 2012.

Interview Details – Their interviews were a joke. They asked questions that didn't pertain to the job. There were also times when there was silent and didn't have anything to ask because they didn't prepare questions. Three interviews consisted of very little content and a lot of taking up your time. Each interview was about 1.5 hours. I was falling asleep.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Worked for China Custom Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!