China Mobile Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2014

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at China Mobile

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at China Mobile.

It has basically two rounds. First round was group interview, held by a recruiter other than CMCC it self. And second round is in the place I applied to work at.

Interview Questions
    • They asked more about modern network structures than i thought.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate the offer.

Data Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at China Mobile in May 2012.

There was only one interviewer, I introduced myself after he viewed my resume . My self-introduction including the background, techniques, and my projects and results of the projects done. He was interested in the details of some projects about the Talents data analysis in Yanboon.Then we talked about SPSS and SAS.

Interview Questions
    • A Department of Transportation considers the probability of road traffic accidents, higher than the B road, have known A road' Traffic volume is more than B road, the above conclusions are correct ?   View Answer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at China Mobile in October 2011.

Technical test. Interview with HR. Interview with team head.

Through an agent.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at China Mobile in December 2008.

Telephonic Interview
    Interview with Panel
    Interview with Head of Department

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Changsha, Hunan (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Changsha, Hunan (China)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at China Mobile in February 2009.

soon after i sent my resume to the company,i got a phone call to ask me some basic questions.a few days later, i got another call to give me a face to face interview.during the interview,a senior manager at first ask me to describe my job experinces ,and give me a skill exam, meanwhile require me to do some instrument testing.i feel the process is very boring.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at China Mobile in September 2008.

the interviewer asked me to fill in a form, he checked the completed form, then gave me a brief introduction about the company and asked my work experience and education background, then asked some detailed tech questions, my answers seemed to be ok, then he asked my motivation. He also asked me if I will be able to travel frequently. I said I don't want to travel and I prefered stay in the city.

Interview Questions

Worked for China Mobile? Contribute to the Community!