China Mobile Interview Questions

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at China Mobile

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at China Mobile.

Interview

It has basically two rounds. First round was group interview, held by a recruiter other than CMCC it self. And second round is in the place I applied to work at.

Interview Questions

• They asked more about modern network structures than i thought.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate the offer.

Data Analysis Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at China Mobile (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in May 2012.

Interview

There was only one interviewer, I introduced myself after he viewed my resume . My self-introduction including the background, techniques, and my projects and results of the projects done. He was interested in the details of some projects about the Talents data analysis in Yanboon.Then we talked about SPSS and SAS.

Interview Questions

• A Department of Transportation considers the probability of road traffic accidents, higher than the B road, have known A road' Traffic volume is more than B road, the above conclusions are correct ?   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at China Mobile (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2011.

Interview

Technical test. Interview with HR. Interview with team head.

Negotiation

Through an agent.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at China Mobile (Changsha, Hunan (China)) in February 2009.

Interview

soon after i sent my resume to the company,i got a phone call to ask me some basic questions.a few days later, i got another call to give me a face to face interview.during the interview,a senior manager at first ask me to describe my job experinces ,and give me a skill exam, meanwhile require me to do some instrument testing.i feel the process is very boring.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at China Mobile (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in December 2008.

Interview

Telephonic Interview
    Interview with Panel
    Interview with Head of Department

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at China Mobile in September 2008.

Interview

the interviewer asked me to fill in a form, he checked the completed form, then gave me a brief introduction about the company and asked my work experience and education background, then asked some detailed tech questions, my answers seemed to be ok, then he asked my motivation. He also asked me if I will be able to travel frequently. I said I don't want to travel and I prefered stay in the city.