China Mobile

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at China Mobile.

Interview Details – It has basically two rounds. First round was group interview, held by a recruiter other than CMCC it self. And second round is in the place I applied to work at.

Interview Question – They asked more about modern network structures than i thought.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate the offer.

Data Analysis Interview

Data Analysis
Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at China Mobile in May 2012.

Interview Details – There was only one interviewer, I introduced myself after he viewed my resume . My self-introduction including the background, techniques, and my projects and results of the projects done. He was interested in the details of some projects about the Talents data analysis in Yanboon.Then we talked about SPSS and SAS.

Interview Question – A Department of Transportation considers the probability of road traffic accidents, higher than the B road, have known A road' Traffic volume is more than B road, the above conclusions are correct ?   View Answer

Programmer Interview

Programmer
Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at China Mobile in October 2011.

Interview Details – Technical test. Interview with HR. Interview with team head.

Negotiation Details – Through an agent.

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at China Mobile in December 2008.

Interview Details – Telephonic Interview
Interview with Panel
Interview with Head of Department

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Changsha, Hunan (China)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at China Mobile in February 2009.

Interview Details – soon after i sent my resume to the company,i got a phone call to ask me some basic questions.a few days later, i got another call to give me a face to face interview.during the interview,a senior manager at first ask me to describe my job experinces ,and give me a skill exam, meanwhile require me to do some instrument testing.i feel the process is very boring.

Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at China Mobile in September 2008.

Interview Details – the interviewer asked me to fill in a form, he checked the completed form, then gave me a brief introduction about the company and asked my work experience and education background, then asked some detailed tech questions, my answers seemed to be ok, then he asked my motivation. He also asked me if I will be able to travel frequently. I said I don't want to travel and I prefered stay in the city.

Interview Question – do you want to travel?   Answer Question

Worked for China Mobile? Contribute to the Community!