Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at China Telecom Corp
- Intern (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Regional Sales Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- New Grads (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at China Telecom Corp in June 2014.
It was a normal process. However except for one interview they were all done by video. I met with my direct report first. Then with the VP of sales and finally with the Managing Director of Sales. After they called my references included past clients I was offered the position. All based on my experience. What really gave me the position was the fact they I created a Brag Book for them to look at and investigate. From past awards to Stack Ranks. It showed them that all information on my resume as true and that everything I said in the interview was correct. It gave them a history of my success with all the other companies I had worked for.
- It was the usual questions. Nothing really difficult to answer. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at China Telecom Corp (London, England (UK)).
Easy interview, with the HR and Line manager, they asked me why China Telecom? your previous experience, if you don't have telecom industry experience, they will ask you about that too.
- The salary is low, would you accept it?!! Answer Question
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at China Telecom Corp in April 2012.
head hunter reached out via email then i had a phone interview with the head hunter. We agreed to schedule an interview with the hiring manager.
- Why are you considering leaving your current employer? Answer Question
- Declined OfferAverage Interview
interviewed at China Telecom Corp (Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)) in June 2011.
One paper test, then 3 interviews in a day, 2 are group interviews.
- How to run a business about tutoring kids? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at China Telecom Corp in August 2010.
China Telecom is looking for investment opportunities in Europe, mainly IT companies that it can use to enhance its service to business customers and to expand its overall operations. So far the company’s fast-growing European offshoot is some way from making any bids, but its managing director Ou Yan says it is “prospecting” for potential acquisitions. “We have started discussions.”
- What is your most embarrassing memory? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at China Telecom Corp (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2008.
it takes 1 hour to take a writen test including technoledgy and IQ. then follow to 1:1 interview with HR. Several basic question, not tough
- describe how you deal with one you don't like Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review