China Telecom Corp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at China Telecom Corp.

Interview Details – Easy interview, with the HR and Line manager, they asked me why China Telecom? your previous experience, if you don't have telecom industry experience, they will ask you about that too.

Interview Question – The salary is low, would you accept it?!!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Intern
Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)

I interviewed at China Telecom Corp in June 2011.

Interview Details – One paper test, then
3 interviews in a day, 2 are group interviews.

Interview Question – How to run a business about tutoring kids?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Another internship.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at China Telecom Corp in April 2012.

Interview Details – head hunter reached out via email then i had a phone interview with the head hunter. We agreed to schedule an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Why are you considering leaving your current employer?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at China Telecom Corp in August 2010.

Interview Details – China Telecom is looking for investment opportunities in Europe, mainly IT companies that it can use to enhance its service to business customers and to expand its overall operations.
So far the company’s fast-growing European offshoot is some way from making any bids, but its managing director Ou Yan says it is “prospecting” for potential acquisitions. “We have started discussions.”

Interview Question – What is your most embarrassing memory?   Answer Question

New Grads Interview

New Grads
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at China Telecom Corp in June 2008.

Interview Details – it takes 1 hour to take a writen test including technoledgy and IQ. then follow to 1:1 interview with HR.
Several basic question, not tough

Interview Question – describe how you deal with one you don't like   Answer Question

Worked for China Telecom Corp? Contribute to the Community!