China Telecom Corp Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at China Telecom Corp

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at China Telecom Corp in June 2014.

Interview

It was a normal process. However except for one interview they were all done by video. I met with my direct report first. Then with the VP of sales and finally with the Managing Director of Sales. After they called my references included past clients I was offered the position. All based on my experience. What really gave me the position was the fact they I created a Brag Book for them to look at and investigate. From past awards to Stack Ranks. It showed them that all information on my resume as true and that everything I said in the interview was correct. It gave them a history of my success with all the other companies I had worked for.

Interview Questions

• It was the usual questions. Nothing really difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at China Telecom Corp (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy interview, with the HR and Line manager, they asked me why China Telecom? your previous experience, if you don't have telecom industry experience, they will ask you about that too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at China Telecom Corp in April 2012.

Interview

head hunter reached out via email then i had a phone interview with the head hunter. We agreed to schedule an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why are you considering leaving your current employer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)

Application

interviewed at China Telecom Corp (Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)) in June 2011.

Interview

One paper test, then 3 interviews in a day, 2 are group interviews.

Another internship.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at China Telecom Corp in August 2010.

Interview

China Telecom is looking for investment opportunities in Europe, mainly IT companies that it can use to enhance its service to business customers and to expand its overall operations. So far the company’s fast-growing European offshoot is some way from making any bids, but its managing director Ou Yan says it is “prospecting” for potential acquisitions. “We have started discussions.”

New Grads Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at China Telecom Corp (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2008.

Interview

it takes 1 hour to take a writen test including technoledgy and IQ. then follow to 1:1 interview with HR. Several basic question, not tough