China Telecom Corp

Updated Aug 11, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at China Telecom Corp

Regional Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at China Telecom Corp in June 2014.

It was a normal process. However except for one interview they were all done by video. I met with my direct report first. Then with the VP of sales and finally with the Managing Director of Sales. After they called my references included past clients I was offered the position. All based on my experience. What really gave me the position was the fact they I created a Brag Book for them to look at and investigate. From past awards to Stack Ranks. It showed them that all information on my resume as true and that everything I said in the interview was correct. It gave them a history of my success with all the other companies I had worked for.

Interview Questions
    • It was the usual questions. Nothing really difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at China Telecom Corp.

Easy interview, with the HR and Line manager, they asked me why China Telecom? your previous experience, if you don't have telecom industry experience, they will ask you about that too.

No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)

interviewed at China Telecom Corp in June 2011.

One paper test, then
    3 interviews in a day, 2 are group interviews.

Another internship.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at China Telecom Corp in April 2012.

head hunter reached out via email then i had a phone interview with the head hunter. We agreed to schedule an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you considering leaving your current employer?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at China Telecom Corp in August 2010.

China Telecom is looking for investment opportunities in Europe, mainly IT companies that it can use to enhance its service to business customers and to expand its overall operations.
    So far the company’s fast-growing European offshoot is some way from making any bids, but its managing director Ou Yan says it is “prospecting” for potential acquisitions. “We have started discussions.”

New Grads Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at China Telecom Corp in June 2008.

it takes 1 hour to take a writen test including technoledgy and IQ. then follow to 1:1 interview with HR.
    Several basic question, not tough

Interview Questions

Worked for China Telecom Corp? Contribute to the Community!