ChinaSoft International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2015

2.9

Software Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ChinaSoft International.

Interview

My professor recommends me to this position. It took two weeks to handle on. Many basic question about java. Then I wait for 3 days, and enter in 2 round. This time has some algorithms like reverse string. Overall, the interview question is not difficult. HR is good. When I met problems, I always connect her quickly.

Interview Questions

• Reverse array[1,2,3,4,5] -> [4,5,1,2,3]   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ChinaSoft International (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

The hiring interview was really smooth, the first call the recruiter asks you about your background and tells you about the open positions and why you could be a good fit for them. The next step is to go onsite with the client and have the interview there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are really open about your questions and they are flexible with the rates.

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ChinaSoft International (Redmond, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the Chinasoft recruiter regarding a Systems Engineer 2 position, but he was extremely cagey about the details. Once I was able to get some information from him it turned out that the pay they were offering was maybe 60% of industry standard and benefits were nearly non-existent. I'd recommend finding another vendor to place you with MS.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any questions - I did all of the asking.   Answer Question

Interview

RMy CV is open in an job-seeking website. The HR call me to ask if I was interested their company and the position. It is an off-shore project of Microsoft. When I express my view, HR tell me to have an interview in the company. I took an paper exam which is mainly about basic C# knowledge , LINQ, SQL and also an English translation. After that, the Team leader interviewed me and asked my prior experience. They give me an acceptable salary package but not competitive enough.

Interview Questions

• Write a SQL statement to remove the duplicated record of a database.   Answer Question

SDE2 Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ChinaSoft International.

Interview

First, you need to pass a tech test.
    Then, there is a one-to-one interview
    Finally, you will get the offer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ChinaSoft International (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in October 2010.

Interview

Firstly will receive an email, then have a phone call to about your experence and job intent.
    Then will schedule an on-site(F2F) interview will include below:
    1. Paper test on technical
    2. Talk with Manager

If you get the offer, HR will call you after that, and have a F2F talk regarding the salary, holidays and insurence etc.

Interview Questions

• Question regarding your CV, the lastest job, the resposibility and why leave previous job and find a new job.   1 Answer

JavaEE Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ChinaSoft International in October 2009.

Interview

Net investment in the recruitment of the company's resume, and interview. Conducted face to face interviews, through a written examination - interview - re-testing, finalizing the adoption, get the job.
    The whole process took about 1 day time, and then wait for the message, the first three days given me an answer.

Interview Questions

• How do you assess your first boss?   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ChinaSoft International (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2009.

Interview

Paper test inculdes programming, english, and software test concepts.
    The last interview question is how to test a Lift.
    Only one face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked a high price and they accepted because my performance in the interview.