Chinese-American Planning Council

Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chinese-American Planning Council

After School Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chinese-American Planning Council.

Applied online and received a call to visit school for an interview. Go through resume and ask why you want to work here and how well you work with kids.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chinese-American Planning Council in May 2012.

formal interview. I interviewed with the General Counsel and she asked a bunch of stuff related to my resume. She was also very informative as to the work to be done and expressed her need for individuals who can handle a bunch of projects at once.

Service Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chinese-American Planning Council in February 2011.

Sent resume via emai. Contacted for interview by a program director.
    During interview, the program director did not show any encouragement to claim my stress. Her cold face was not what a candidate would like to see and talk to. She was more focused on how I look than my experiences and cababilities.
    When I asked her about the details of the position, she could not tell the duties and responsabilities of the job. I was questioning: does this person really knows about her program?
     I will not like to work with such unprofessional person.

Interview Questions
    • If you find out your supervisor makes a mistake, what will you do?   Answer Question