Chipotle

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Chipotle in May 2013.

Interview Details – You are first brought in for a standard interview: tell some things about yourself, your educational, job, and activities background. Talk about any food experience you may have had. It's good to look up some information about how the company started and their value.

Interview Question – What do you expect to gain from this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since it was an hourly job, there wasn't much negotiation involved. The wage is pretty standard.

Interviewed at Chipotle

Interview Details – unprofessional

Interview Question – what will you do if you don't get this job   Answer Question

Interviewed at Chipotle

Interview Details – applied online. emailed a interview time

Interview Question – what has been my biggest accomplishment in life   Answer Question

Downey, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Chipotle in September 2013.

Interview Details – It was a group interview. She asked questions regarding the time we were available to work and she asked if we had any experience. It was actually a weird interview. There were a total of five of us.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview Details – Went in for a group interview, went well. One other girl was interviewing with me and the questions were fairly basic. Had another interview with another girl. Went in again to meet the crew and was finally hired

Interview Question – What is Food for Integrity?   Answer Question

Marina del Rey, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Chipotle in May 2012.

Interview Details – Was really friendly and outgoing. Be yourself

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Valencia, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Chipotle in July 2013.

Interview Details – Don't be afraid to dress like you really want the job btw. The questions are really standard and the managers (there were 2) who conducted the interview were really nice. BE THE ONE TO BREAK THE ICE! OUTGOING ALWAYS WINS! Make them laugh a bit. It helps. Just dont trytoohard

Interview Question – What do you know about Chipotle?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing was really negotiable. They give you what they tell you in the interview. Which they should tell you. Don't forget to ask them stuff btw! They really like that. like what kind of shoes, what's it like to work there at this specific one, etc.

Very Difficult Interview

Burbank, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chipotle in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a phone call within a couple weeks. I was told it would be a group interview. I showed up and there was only one other person there. A guy. We were interviewed out on the patio and the interview turned out to be the most draining one I've ever had. It was over 50 minutes, can you believe it? I myself couldn't believe it considering we were only being interviewed for a cashier's position. The girl interviewing us was nice, I'll give her that, but I couldn't help but marvel on how formal this interview was for such a small position. She also made us take a personality test, too. Some of the questions that were asked I couldn't help but find ludicrous, and no doubt I flubbed some of my answers. The other interviewee no doubt was outshining me. I imagine he got the job.

Interview Question – "If you were an animal, what would you be?" "What color is your brain?"   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview Details – They want reliable people who will be clean and neat. They are very into food with integrity and each employee being committed to customer service.

Interview Question – Very easy interview, normal STAR format   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Told me what I'd make, no negotiation

Cashier

I applied online and interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview Details – Reading the history of this company and how it got started is a big plus. They want people who see themselves as part of some fast growing company/family. I went on a group interview and didn't have much experience. Soon they took us on a behind the scenes store to see how we meshed with the workers. and after we left.

Worked for Chipotle? Contribute to the Community!