Chipotle

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle in November 2014.

I was called in for a group interview with four other people and it made me feel really comfortable. But they never gave me a call back and when I called them they said the position was filled.

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

unprofessional

Cashier Interview

applied online. emailed a interview time

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Chipotle.

Went in for a group interview, went well. One other girl was interviewing with me and the questions were fairly basic. Had another interview with another girl. Went in again to meet the crew and was finally hired

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chipotle in October 2013.

Upon arrival you are to speak with a manager who explains to you that you also have to speak with his crew before you are hired. They are ultimately looking for something called the 13 characteristics

Interview Questions
    I did my research and told the gm i would help him get to the restaurateur level

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Chipotle in September 2013.

It was a group interview. She asked questions regarding the time we were available to work and she asked if we had any experience. It was actually a weird interview. There were a total of five of us.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chipotle in July 2013.

Don't be afraid to dress like you really want the job btw. The questions are really standard and the managers (there were 2) who conducted the interview were really nice. BE THE ONE TO BREAK THE ICE! OUTGOING ALWAYS WINS! Make them laugh a bit. It helps. Just dont trytoohard

Interview Questions
    Nothing was really negotiable. They give you what they tell you in the interview. Which they should tell you. Don't forget to ask them stuff btw! They really like that. like what kind of shoes, what's it like to work there at this specific one, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chipotle in May 2013.

You are first brought in for a standard interview: tell some things about yourself, your educational, job, and activities background. Talk about any food experience you may have had. It's good to look up some information about how the company started and their value.

Interview Questions
    Since it was an hourly job, there wasn't much negotiation involved. The wage is pretty standard.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chipotle.

They want reliable people who will be clean and neat. They are very into food with integrity and each employee being committed to customer service.

Interview Questions
    Told me what I'd make, no negotiation

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

Reading the history of this company and how it got started is a big plus. They want people who see themselves as part of some fast growing company/family. I went on a group interview and didn't have much experience. Soon they took us on a behind the scenes store to see how we meshed with the workers. and after we left.