Chipotle

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

unprofessional

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Cashier Interview

applied online. emailed a interview time

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Chipotle.

Went in for a group interview, went well. One other girl was interviewing with me and the questions were fairly basic. Had another interview with another girl. Went in again to meet the crew and was finally hired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Chipotle in September 2013.

It was a group interview. She asked questions regarding the time we were available to work and she asked if we had any experience. It was actually a weird interview. There were a total of five of us.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chipotle in July 2013.

Don't be afraid to dress like you really want the job btw. The questions are really standard and the managers (there were 2) who conducted the interview were really nice. BE THE ONE TO BREAK THE ICE! OUTGOING ALWAYS WINS! Make them laugh a bit. It helps. Just dont trytoohard

Interview Questions
    Nothing was really negotiable. They give you what they tell you in the interview. Which they should tell you. Don't forget to ask them stuff btw! They really like that. like what kind of shoes, what's it like to work there at this specific one, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chipotle in May 2013.

You are first brought in for a standard interview: tell some things about yourself, your educational, job, and activities background. Talk about any food experience you may have had. It's good to look up some information about how the company started and their value.

Interview Questions
    Since it was an hourly job, there wasn't much negotiation involved. The wage is pretty standard.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chipotle.

They want reliable people who will be clean and neat. They are very into food with integrity and each employee being committed to customer service.

Interview Questions
    Told me what I'd make, no negotiation

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

Reading the history of this company and how it got started is a big plus. They want people who see themselves as part of some fast growing company/family. I went on a group interview and didn't have much experience. Soon they took us on a behind the scenes store to see how we meshed with the workers. and after we left.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle in July 2012.

I applied online and received a phone call within a couple weeks. I was told it would be a group interview. I showed up and there was only one other person there. A guy. We were interviewed out on the patio and the interview turned out to be the most draining one I've ever had. It was over 50 minutes, can you believe it? I myself couldn't believe it considering we were only being interviewed for a cashier's position. The girl interviewing us was nice, I'll give her that, but I couldn't help but marvel on how formal this interview was for such a small position. She also made us take a personality test, too. Some of the questions that were asked I couldn't help but find ludicrous, and no doubt I flubbed some of my answers. The other interviewee no doubt was outshining me. I imagine he got the job.

Interview Questions
    • "If you were an animal, what would you be?" "What color is your brain?"   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marina del Rey, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marina del Rey, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Chipotle in May 2012.

Was really friendly and outgoing. Be yourself