Chipotle Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

2.2

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Chipotle in April 2014.

The interview process was very intense. I was interviewed three separate times before I began work. During the third time, every crew member that was in the restaurant at that time talked to me. They want to be sure you will get along with their current employees. I also spoke with the GM and the GM Apprentice twice. Their questions were very involved and they seemed truly enthusiastic in finding out who I am as a person. It was a tough process, but it was not stressful since my interviewers made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Here at Chipotle, our motto is "Food with Integrity." What does that phrase mean to you personally?   Answer Question

Fixed Asset Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westerville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chipotle in August 2013.

Contacted by recruiter. Began the inter view process online through a video recording program. Then met with department in person. Called back for another interview with managers. Was offered the position after a week.

Interview Questions
    • How would you empower the people you work with?   View Answer
    Requested more money took some time but it was approved.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chipotle in April 2013.

So I applied online at the beginning of April and got called for an interview at the beginning of March. The place is like 2 blocks away from my house so that's awesome since I can walk. I met with the store manager, he was nice. He asked me why Chipotle, then asked what my personality was like. He then asked how would my friends and family describe me and how I was doing in school. He asked what I wanted to be paid, I asked for .75 above minimum wage and he agreed. He then asked me to describe myself one last time, I think to see if I had the 13 characteristics. He said I did good and to come back tomorrow to meet with the restauranteer guy. The process lasted 5 minutes. The next morning I had to call and ask if the time could be pushed back because I had a group project to do on campus and the group members were very last minute. I got there 30 minutes after my requested time and thought for sure I would not get the job. The restauranteer was awesome, he asked me about my personality then asked what I was studying in school. I told him my majors then explained about how I wanted to go to law school and eventually own a sneaker boutique. We talked about running a business and my previous work experience. He then asked how I liked my hometown and we talked about the scenery there and how rough it's getting, Chiraq, as it is now called. He then went to the back, talked to the store manager and I was hired. Process took 30 minutes only because it was casual conversation. I did ask him what a restauranteer actually does, how much he made, how long he has been with the company and what did he start as.

Interview Questions
    • what is your personality like? Literally I repeated myself 10 times, then told them I guess that was a part of my personality. I was kind of nervous about that question.   Answer Question
    If they ask you how much you want to be paid, throw a number out there. I was skeptical and the store manager encouraged me to make my own rate.

Chipotle Crew Memberber Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Chipotle in November 2012.

its was fun and I loved it I would go through it all over again. it was a good chance to see what some places do to hire people. they have a lot to work on but the way they carry them self's are good to.

didn't have one

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marysville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Chipotle in May 2012.

The interviewer only asked me a few questions and talked much about himself. It only lasted a few minutes and seemed very focused on my ability to carry on the conversation.

Interview Questions
    • Have you done research on the types of foods sold at Chipotle?   Answer Question

Front Line Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Chipotle in March 2012.

I applied online for a full time position found on careerbuilder. I was called for interview the next week and then was told to come in for a second interview the next day. I was called that night and offered the job. I went in the next day to do paperwork and told I would be called and told my start date. Got called the next week and told I no called no showed. I told them I was never told I was on the schedule and was told to start the next day. My schedule though was part time when the job I applied for was full time.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated a higher pay for my previous experience.

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Chipotle in May 2011.

Pretty much a standard interview. Asked what I knew about Chipotle, and other standard questions. Only thing annoyed me was the manager introduced himself with no eye contact and had paper in one hand and reached to pull a chair out with the other, so I was not able to give a firm handshake.

Front Line Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delaware, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delaware, OH

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Chipotle in January 2011.

I applied online using snagajob.com and they called me the next morning for an interview. I went in the same day they called for it and I had to fill out a full application on paper. They also gave me a free drink. After I was done filling it out, a woman came out from the kitchen and sat down at the table I was at. She looked over my application and asked me a few questions. It was very fast, and was my first interview, which is why I probably didn't get the job. She said that they would call me for a secondary interview, and I never got the call.

Kitchen Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Chipotle in August 2009.

I submitted my application, talked with the Apprentice Manager and we both thought it would be a great fit.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a wage increase, which was never on my pay check. I only realized it because I received a raise with the annual reviews Advice: if they accept a wage difference with the initial interview make sure you alliterate more than once your price expectations and double check on your pay stub instead of assuming it will be done.

Worked for Chipotle? Contribute to the Community!