Chipotle Crew Interview Questions

2.3

48 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Chipotle in December 2011.

I applied on line and the manager held an open fair it only took one day. I had the interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions
  • Do you have the 13 characterics for working at chipotle   View Answer
non really

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Chipotle in August 2011.

1. Apply online for all positions
    2. GM calls to set up a face to face interview
    3. Face to face interview at the location
    4. Wait for call or hire onsite
    5. Show up for first day of work [Usually, the first few of days are short training days (4 hours a day/5days). The second week is a full schedule.]

Interview Questions
    You can list your hourly requirement online when you apply. Then you negotiate at the in person interview. Most everyone starts our $1 above minimum wage.

Hours and days available are the same as wages. You post your available days and hours with your online application. Then, when you meet with the GM you can finalize your starting hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Chipotle in June 2011.

I walked in and filled out an application and one of the managers said to come back for the interview the next day. I come back and instead of the same manager, another one interviewed me. She was really nice and she asked a lot of questions like "Why should I hire you?" and "Why do you want to work at Chipotle?" I thought I was doing great, but then I saw about four more interviewees walk-in. She said that I would be starting sometime next week if I was hired. I thought that was a sure indicator that I got the job. However, it's been two months and I haven't gotten a call. Lucky for me, I got employment elsewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Chipotle in May 2011.

Pretty much a standard interview. Asked what I knew about Chipotle, and other standard questions. Only thing annoyed me was the manager introduced himself with no eye contact and had paper in one hand and reached to pull a chair out with the other, so I was not able to give a firm handshake.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Chipotle in May 2010.

Got the call a day after I applied and was told to come during a hour time frame. When I got there, there was already one other guy that showed up for an interview, by the time I finished mine, two more people came. The interview was held in the restaurant. I never got a phone call, but could tell I didn't get the job during the interview. They said they didnt want to hire students.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Chipotle in May 2010.

They called me in, felt me out as a person, and offered me the job.

Salary, Position, Hours

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Chipotle in March 2010.

I saw a hiring sign outside the Restaurant, asked for an aplication and the Manager asked me a couple of questions and send me to another adress for an interview with the General Manager, she asked me about my experience and made me an offer!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Chipotle in February 2010.

They pretty much make sure that you are presentable. Just smile and have a good time with the interviewer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sherman, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Chipotle in February 2010.

Interview with manager, interview with GM. Have to apply online, not in person.

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Chipotle in April 2009.

A new Chipotle was opening in my area so I went ahead and filled out an application. I heard back from the manager the same day asking for me to come in for an interview. Afterwards they said they would contact me soon. The next day I received a call asking me to return for a second interview. By the third question of the second interview I got offered a job.