Chipotle

Updated Mar 3, 2015
Updated Mar 3, 2015

2.3

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

Well , the interview went pretty well i was greeted by the manager upon entering the door . I was asked about the company's history and additionally about myself and the goals which i hold in the future . I was told that i will be called back and then reffered to an interview , I'm just waiting to see the response so i don't officially have the job yet .

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chipotle.

The process took very quick I got called back in the couple days that I applied online for. I got to the interview and they asked me two questions if I knew about chipotle and if I had any questions after they told me what they do

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Chipotle in March 2015.

I was interviewed with 2 other people. They ask a lot of background questions, you need to know the history. It is a bonus to have previous experience. Mangers are cool and easy going. Looking for someone that is motivated and will fit in with the environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lodi, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lodi, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Chipotle in February 2015.

Applied online and was called two days later. Interview was scheduled for three days later, followed by a second interview three more days later. The first interview was like most others, but the second is where they shined. They gave me a glimpse of what it's like to work at the company. They introduced me to the whole crew, showed me their facilities, and explained to me all the jobs and what a typical day entails, upon which time I was offered a position starting at $9.50/hr pending a background check. Altogether, it was an eight day process.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online at Snagajob. The same day I got a email to come in for an interview. Keep in mind in the application I specifically put in I am 16. I went to the interview and he asked me how old I was. I told him 16 and he said you have to be 18 to work at that location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lutherville Timonium, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lutherville Timonium, MD

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chipotle.

I applied online. They emailed me within a few days. When I first came in, I asked for the hiring manager. They told me to have a seat and the manager will be with me soon.( I had 2 people ahead of me) Then one of the employees greeted me and directed me to the table with the manager. The interview was straightforward and to the point. The scene seems very laid-back and reserved at the time that I came in. After they asked questions, the manager told me to give him five minutes to talk to the employee (that helped with the hiring process) bout my interview. He announced that I got the job and we discussed; how much I was getting paid, my Availability, the benefits of working there, and back ground check.

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

It was four in person interviews which was kind of extensive for a low position but I hung in there. They made me wait for an hour before I could see someone on my third interview, but I hung in there. I got the job and i'm happy.

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

Went inside the building and asked for the manager. Sat down with him and a few of the other crew members and managers and all talked. He had a paper with him like a cheat sheet for when asking questions. I was hired on the spot but waited til the following monday to be sceduled.

Interview Questions
    • Experience, outlook on the company, what kind of person you are, etc..   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle in February 2015.

I applied online at Chipotle and was emailed a week later for a job interview. I arrived 15 minutes prior, and there was only one other girl there. We signed in, and then a flood of others who were being interviewed arrived a couple minutes later. I waited about 10 minutes after the time of the interview was set to be called up. The service manager made me feel very comfortable and she was very nice. It was a positive experience for a first timer like myself.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied to 6 different Chipotles. I got an interview for 4 of them and already did 3. The first interview there was me and 3 other people with a manager. It went well. Only problem is that I didn't hear back from them. The second interview I had, it was me and a 17 year old with a manager and a co worker. I got an email from them hours later saying they can't offer me a job. The third interview I had was on the same day as the second one, just 2 hours apart. This interview had like 15 other people there. They had to do two separate interviews. It was a manager and a co worker. I got a email from the saying the same thing as the second interview. This makes me not even want to go to the 4th interview that I have in 3 days because I might not get that one either even though it is in a mall. The second interview were surprised that I knew the history of Chipotle maybe I know way too much. Guess Chipotle isn't the company for me.