Chipotle

2.3

358 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

They honestly waste you time they ask you to come in for a bunch of interviews just to tell you your not hired! I will never apply there again they acted like if they liked me and really wanted me to work. There when they really just pipe your head up

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chipotle.

I applied online and about five days later I got an email telling me to come in for an interview. When I got there, there was about 10 other people sitting waiting for the same interview, since they do group interviews. In total there was 12 of us who showed up and they split us into groups of six. I felt like this interview was very unprofessional. The main interviewer mostly rambled on and they asked questions irrelevant to the job position, like "what would you do if I gave you a million dollars?" and "where in the world would you want to travel?" and that was it. Only those two questions, and of course the "do you have any questions for us?" They were basically looking for people who wanted to ask them a lot of questions and who have no problem talking a lot rather than people who actually have work experience. Personally, it felt very dull and boring.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if I gave you a million dollars right now?   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chipotle.

I went to five interviews, but they were all easy. All of them were group interviews. Overall it was a good experience I suppose. In the first interview, 2 managers interviewed us and asked us basic questions, such as what we know about Chipotle. In the second interview the general manager interviewed us. Third interview was with another manager, fourth was with two crew members. In the fifth interview we just briefly talked to an employee, a few minutes later a manager came and told us we were hired. All of the questions were pretty basic and almost everyone just asked the same questions. Nothing difficult. Know the history of the company and other facts about it. They put a lot of weight in to how much you know about Chipotle so do a little bit of research before going to the interview. They don't care much about experience. Just be positive, smile a lot, and know your stuff and you should be fine.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle.

Applied online, got an email later that day for an interview two days later. Went in for my interview it was about 30 mins long, they brought out the manager, then three employees, and then gave me a tour of the whole store and said i would definitely be hearing from them. i called back two days later and was calle din for a second interview. the manager interviewing me seemed to not know it was my second interview and once i let her know of this she seemed really confused as to why she was starting the process over and said i would definitely get a call in two days. i never got a call so i called back and they told me they were not hiring at the moment.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chipotle.

I applied on-line. Got called in for an interview after two days. I went to the interview and it was a group interview, though only a man and I. The interviewer was male, and very young, early 20's. Him and the other man in the interview ignored me most of the time and cut me off to ask him more questions. I knew I was not going to get this job right away. The other man being interviewed had no idea what he was talking about, stumbled a lot and said things such as "um" or "uh" quite a bit as well. If I would of known the interviewer was going to ignore me I would of never went.

Crew Member Interview

Great interaction during interview the Kitchen Manager and manager where there they ask what motivates you! And they where very down to earth and made me feel comfortable, also they didn't Rush me or make me feel dumb.

Great job

Crew Member Interview

Had to meet at the SDSU Chipotle, sat there one on one with the manager and was interviewed. After a discussion about life, I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Why Chipotle? I never have eaten there before so I kind of was thrown off.   Answer Question
    Would you like the work for Chipotle, Yes!

Crew Member Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chipotle.

i have no idea how to view the interview. was my first time and i honestly don't know if I should've even applied in the first place. i thought i felt mildly comfortable.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chipotle.

Got an interview 3 days after I applyed. The interview was a group interview it threw me off a little. A few days past no call, I called them after a week and the guy told me to come in the morning to talk to the GM. The GM liked me ALOt and told me sorry he isn't hiring at this location so he called another location down the way to tell them about me, so I went to that one and it seemed like they liked me as well but I guess not as much to hire me? They told me during the interview they where going to call me to schedule a tour around the restaurant and meet everyone but it's been a month now. I called a few times and they tell me they are busy and they will get back to me.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle.

They call you and collect you in groups to the store. You'll either be interviewed with 1-2 other people or you'll be interviewed 1 by 1. Depends on the store. They ask you general questions like who you are, what do you do for fun, why Chipotle..very basic background info. TOOK 1 MONTH & 3 WEEKS TO ACTUALLY START WORKING! (Horrible management?)