Chipotle Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chipotle (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview at Chipotle was nice and very warming. The employees there are very nice. I had been in a group with 3 orher girls and a employee from Chipotle; we all told him about ourselves then he started to ask questions like a normal interview. The employee was very comfortable to be around and that made me want the job even more. The environment was peaceful and chill.

Interview Questions

• Do I work well or can I work well in a busy work place?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle in June 2015.

Interview

First i applied online at their website then i recieved an email the next day to come to a "job fair". this is your first interview so dress professionally but don't look too serious. overall chipotle is looking for happy high energy crew.
    to get this job
    be happy . smile the moment you walk through the door
    research the 13 characteristics, top performers, enpowerment, food with integrity. KNOW these like the back of your hand and you should get the job. after my first interview i was invited on the spot for a second. after my second interview i was told id be called for a third. i called 3 days later and then again 3 days after that and was told to call back the next day. the next day i was told to check my email for my employee information (:
    i feel like the process is a bit extra for this kind of job so if i didn't get it i'd be a bit upset lol

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chipotle (Melbourne, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was strange. Shortly after applying online, I got a confirmation email. Then I got a second email saying to show up on one of two day's between 2 and 330. I got there about 205. There was a guy already being interviewed and a girl waiting. Then another manger came out to interview her. They both got done around the same time. Then I waited a good 10 minutes before someone came back out to interview me. No one else was there and there were two mangers interviewing. Strange.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chipotle (Greenville, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

There are two interviews, the first is a group interview with multiple candidates and the manager asking questions, followed by a second interview with the staff to see if you fit the role.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Chipotle (Sacramento, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online & a few days later I received an email providing me with information about the interview times. I arrived there (make sure you're on time because they do not let late people in) & interviewed with 3 other people, the general manager, and someone below her. It was really comfortable & cool.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chipotle in June 2015.

Interview

A lot of people were there waiting to be interviewed individually. A lot of the questions were fairly simple. They were just looking for an outgoing and eager person. Some research helps with impressing the people interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chipotle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chipotle (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the same day to schedule an interview. A couple days later (2 days) I went in, told the cash register person I was there for an interview and sat down to wait. It was a group interview with 5 other people being interviewed also. The actual interview was very informal, we told jokes and went around and introduced ourselves. Also a crew member was there with the manager and told of her experience as a crew member.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Chipotle?
      Tell us about yourself.
      What are some hobbies you enjoy?
      Why shouldn't we hire you?

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chipotle (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

I started by completing an application online and they called me a day or two after--saying interviews would be held at 2 pm the day after at the location I applied for. There were a ton of people interviewing and I showed up ten minutes early and was last to sign up. Someone called my name and the interview was very laid back and the lady was really sweet and down to earth. It wasn't scary at all. They basically just confirmed what I wrote on my application and asked why I chose Chipotle. For this part, watch the videos and read their section online about "Food with Integrity." Seriously, they want you to know about their company. I was the youngest there (16) and I'm pretty sure the age factored in me not getting the job as everyone in the kitchen was 18-35, but they were really nice and the company is lovely so no hard feelings.

Interview Questions

• What is one word your friends use to describe you? (Use one of the 13 characteristics they mention)
      Why did you choose Chipotle? Was their anything about the company that drew you in?
      What other passions do you have (besides what's written on your application)?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle (Glendale, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email telling me the interview appointment the next day. The interview was done in a group. It wasn't at all serious and the managers tried their very best to make us comfortable. A manager would ask a question like "How would you handle a rude customer?" or "Describe yourself in one word" and we would answer individually. It's good to answer first because another person might unknowingly take your answer.

Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chipotle (Whittier, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed in a group of 12 candidates. Crew members interviewed us and was very unprofessional. Asked us 3 questions total, did not let us respond and the environment was not pleasant.