Chipotle

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.3

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

Well , the interview went pretty well i was greeted by the manager upon entering the door . I was asked about the company's history and additionally about myself and the goals which i hold in the future . I was told that i will be called back and then reffered to an interview , I'm just waiting to see the response so i don't officially have the job yet .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lodi, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lodi, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Chipotle in February 2015.

Applied online and was called two days later. Interview was scheduled for three days later, followed by a second interview three more days later. The first interview was like most others, but the second is where they shined. They gave me a glimpse of what it's like to work at the company. They introduced me to the whole crew, showed me their facilities, and explained to me all the jobs and what a typical day entails, upon which time I was offered a position starting at $9.50/hr pending a background check. Altogether, it was an eight day process.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online at Snagajob. The same day I got a email to come in for an interview. Keep in mind in the application I specifically put in I am 16. I went to the interview and he asked me how old I was. I told him 16 and he said you have to be 18 to work at that location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lutherville Timonium, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lutherville Timonium, MD

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chipotle.

I applied online. They emailed me within a few days. When I first came in, I asked for the hiring manager. They told me to have a seat and the manager will be with me soon.( I had 2 people ahead of me) Then one of the employees greeted me and directed me to the table with the manager. The interview was straightforward and to the point. The scene seems very laid-back and reserved at the time that I came in. After they asked questions, the manager told me to give him five minutes to talk to the employee (that helped with the hiring process) bout my interview. He announced that I got the job and we discussed; how much I was getting paid, my Availability, the benefits of working there, and back ground check.

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

It was four in person interviews which was kind of extensive for a low position but I hung in there. They made me wait for an hour before I could see someone on my third interview, but I hung in there. I got the job and i'm happy.

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

Went inside the building and asked for the manager. Sat down with him and a few of the other crew members and managers and all talked. He had a paper with him like a cheat sheet for when asking questions. I was hired on the spot but waited til the following monday to be sceduled.

Interview Questions
    • Experience, outlook on the company, what kind of person you are, etc..   Answer Question

Field Marketing Strategist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

I submitted my resume via their website after finding the job posting on Monster. In about a week I received a link for an online interview. The link was very user friendly, but I bombed the interview. It started with a few typical "practice" questions that I can not remember, but they were not out of line for an interview. Then you are given 5 or so questions. After each question you are given 60 seconds to think it over and then 2 minutes or so to answer. Again, the questions were typical, but pointed And not about the Chipotle culture as I had anticipated. I swear I have been asked these questions in the past and had no issue resoinding, however, that was not the case on this day. I found the processawkward and disliked it greatly. It felt as if I was talking to myself about myself and all the while staring at myself in the camera/monitor. After each question, I took a breather and told myself not to focus on it, but this did not work. Once it was complete I immediately emailed the recruiter whose email was on the interview link an email. I briefly told her that I did bad and I didn't think it was a good representation of myself and to please give me another chance. 8 days later I received a thanks but no thanks email...

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest success in your previous position?   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Chipotle.

1. Email 2. Video interview 3. In person They say to dress casually, but I would stay at least semi-formal. Be yourself. Google the "Chipotle Culture" and take notes. Employees drive the culture. Put your smile on and be honest. You do not need a traditional background, but you do need the 13 characteristics and knowledge of them. Learn the terms and the definitions.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chipotle in February 2015.

It was a group interview. I applied at a mall location so we had the interview where people eat. There were two other candidates. The manager asked us what we knew about Chipotle and why we wanted to work there. I asked how she started and what was the hardest part about the job. She shook our hands and we were on our way.

Interview Questions
    • What are 3 strengths and weaknesses?
      Why Chipotle?
      What do you know about Chipotle?

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Basically, they emailed me on a Friday afternoon to schedule an interview for Sunday. You don't actually reply, they said only to reply if you couldn't make it. When I get there, there's already about 14 people there who also applied to Chipotle;it ended up being a group interview. They separated us into about 3 groups of 5, and we were questioned where a regular customer would eat inside. Then they had some employees try to talk to us, but one employee and another employee ended up talking to each other for the entire process.