Chipotle

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.3

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chipotle.

I applied on-line. Got called in for an interview after two days. I went to the interview and it was a group interview, though only a man and I. The interviewer was male, and very young, early 20's. Him and the other man in the interview ignored me most of the time and cut me off to ask him more questions. I knew I was not going to get this job right away. The other man being interviewed had no idea what he was talking about, stumbled a lot and said things such as "um" or "uh" quite a bit as well. If I would of known the interviewer was going to ignore me I would of never went.

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

I applied to a location and about a week later I got an interview. It was a relatively short interview with the manager and four other people. The manager said he would email us for a follow up 48 hours after the interview to let us know if he wanted us to come in for a second one.

Crew Member Interview

Great interaction during interview the Kitchen Manager and manager where there they ask what motivates you! And they where very down to earth and made me feel comfortable, also they didn't Rush me or make me feel dumb.

Great job

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chipotle.

I went to five interviews, but they were all easy. All of them were group interviews. Overall it was a good experience I suppose. In the first interview, 2 managers interviewed us and asked us basic questions, such as what we know about Chipotle. In the second interview the general manager interviewed us. Third interview was with another manager, fourth was with two crew members. In the fifth interview we just briefly talked to an employee, a few minutes later a manager came and told us we were hired. All of the questions were pretty basic and almost everyone just asked the same questions. Nothing difficult. Know the history of the company and other facts about it. They put a lot of weight in to how much you know about Chipotle so do a little bit of research before going to the interview. They don't care much about experience. Just be positive, smile a lot, and know your stuff and you should be fine.

Crew Member Interview

Had to meet at the SDSU Chipotle, sat there one on one with the manager and was interviewed. After a discussion about life, I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Why Chipotle? I never have eaten there before so I kind of was thrown off.   Answer Question
    Would you like the work for Chipotle, Yes!

Crew Member Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chipotle.

i have no idea how to view the interview. was my first time and i honestly don't know if I should've even applied in the first place. i thought i felt mildly comfortable.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chipotle.

Got an interview 3 days after I applyed. The interview was a group interview it threw me off a little. A few days past no call, I called them after a week and the guy told me to come in the morning to talk to the GM. The GM liked me ALOt and told me sorry he isn't hiring at this location so he called another location down the way to tell them about me, so I went to that one and it seemed like they liked me as well but I guess not as much to hire me? They told me during the interview they where going to call me to schedule a tour around the restaurant and meet everyone but it's been a month now. I called a few times and they tell me they are busy and they will get back to me.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle.

They call you and collect you in groups to the store. You'll either be interviewed with 1-2 other people or you'll be interviewed 1 by 1. Depends on the store. They ask you general questions like who you are, what do you do for fun, why Chipotle..very basic background info. TOOK 1 MONTH & 3 WEEKS TO ACTUALLY START WORKING! (Horrible management?)

Crew Member Interview

Applied, got an email with date and time of first interview (if you can't make it they will not let you reschedule.You automatically get denied). The interview process was a series of three group interviews with different management and crew members.

Interview Questions
    • Asked a lot about the company and the integrity they go by. They ask you a lot of questions centered around that.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chipotle.

Turned in an application to two stores. Got a call back from both the next day. I set up an interview at one location and went in for it two days later. The interview was set for 4:00 and I showed up about ten minutes early. They gave me a water cup to get a drink and told me to take a seat. After about ten minutes four employees came over and sat down. They asked generic questions and asked what I knew about the company. The interview was cut short due to the store getting busy.