Chipotle

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.3

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle in October 2014.

The interview took about ten minutes. I had fun during the whole interview because the person that interviewed me was really nice and excited. I was surprised that he was only working for the company for 8 months and was having the chance to interview people.

Interview Questions
    • The question that caught me off guard was when he asked how would my friends describe me in one word.   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Chipotle in October 2014.

Applied online which was a really easy process and received an email for interview a few days later. Went in for an interview at 3:30 PM and waited 40 minutes before a crew member arrived to interview. Interview was easy with only 3 questions asked, and then they informed me they have no positions open and will call me if that changes. I noticed they were conducting an interview with another person as I arrived, so they probably gave the opening to them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookline, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookline, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle in October 2014.

I applied online with in a couple of weeks I received email for the interview. When I arrived I asked for the interviewer I waited for about ten to fifteen minutes until she arrived. During the interview she wasn't really paying to anything I answer or was talking to the other employees. Overall I wasn't pleased and felt that it was a waste of both of our time.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question because she wasn't interested in hiring me.   Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle in October 2014.

Group Interview was good. Asked mostly questions about the company, why I want to work there, and about my previous work experience. Very calm and warm environment. I liked the employees. I was called that night for a second interview. Second interview was more personal. Got to meet manager and more workers. Im now waiting for a call to know if i got the job.

Chipotle Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Chipotle in October 2014.

I applied online and was called in for a interview a week later. My interview was at 8am and when I walked in there was other people there was of course I knew off the back that it was a group interview. It was to supervisors interviewing us. After they asked as questions and we asked them questions they told us they would call us back later for a second interview. Which is kinda stupid because it's not like we're being interviewed to be Bill Gates or Barack Obama's assistants. And last thing they ask a lot of questions. But not nothing difficult that you can't answer. Good Luck....

Chipotle Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle in October 2014.

The interview process was longer than i expected. I talk to a lot of team members an some managers an got a good vibe from everyone. The questions werent to hard jus like why do you wanna work here an things like tha. Overall a cool experience now i just got to wait to see if i get a call back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle in October 2014.

Applied for chipotle online got a call a week later. Friday got the call for an interview on monday. Very easy questions basic questions first off he makes you right down your name and number on a clip board. then asks for your hours daily. And questions like what do you like to do? What do you know about chipotle? Why do you want to work here? What do you want to get out of chipotle? that was a difficlut question for me. Interview was about less then 10 min. Got a second interview tomorrow. Hope i get it!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Applied online and uploaded resume for 3 different locations. Got the 'no thanks' email for the store just opening, but shortly thereafter, got an email for an interview for a Monday morning. It was a group interview with 7 people. We went around a table taking turns saying who we were and why we chose Chipotle and why we liked "Food with Integrity" and what we knew about it.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you believe you can help Chipotle achieve their goal?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I filled out an application on their website and recieved an email asking me to come in for an interview not even two days later. I came in for the interview and the km and gm seemed really interested and asked me to come back in for a 2nd interview.. When I came back the gm didn't even see me and I just interviewed with a regular crew member.. Who didn't even know that I had came in for the first interview.. He talked to me for not even 5 minutes and asked me to come back the next day to have an interview with the whole crew.. (i was kind of upset because this location is downtown and i had to pay for parking and of course since i was looking for a job im broke and finding the money for parking is hard, but i looked past it and kept a smile on my face because i love this company) i came back for my third review and all of the crew was using curse words and talking about the club they went to the night before and complaining about customers and having to work on halloween. when i tried to bring up 13 characteristics of chipotle i was interrupted and ignored. I was told that id be receiving an email whether i got the job or not. never received the email and when i called was declined the job.. The reason was because the crew didnt like me. They were very unprofessional the whole time and copped an attitude when i didnt join in on the negativity. I spent over 20 dollars on parking just to get denied the job. Not to mention this location is dirty. Every interview I came into the tables were dirty. I also have chipotle experience. i worked at a chipotle in austin tx before moving to indiana so i am very educated on the company and i know that in the middle of the afternoon all of the tables should be spot less at all times because you are not busy. I love the company and what they stand for but i do not recommend this location.

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

3 interviews
    Introduce your to ant other candidates once they come in or if you are added to a group interviews.
    Relax
    Be bubbly or whatever
    Have a sense of humor
    Act as if you know every one in the room
    Don't stay quiet