Chipotle

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Line Worker

I applied online and interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview Details – I applied online and got called a few days later. The interview was done in a group. Make sure you know about the company's history and have questions for them!

Interview Question – "How many of the 13 characteristics do you know?"   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chipotle in April 2011.

Interview Details – It was awesome! Asked tough questions but I was able to get through it. Now lets make burritos!

Interview Question – Please explain what would you do if presented with a cleanliness problem? Chipotle is huge into cleanliness.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Chipotle

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call a couple days later for an interview. The interview was about a week after I applied and I moved on to the second interview. The second interviewer seemed really disinterested which bothered me.

Interview Question – Do you know Chipotle's mission statement?   Answer Question

Marlborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview Details – Contacted me with a set interview time and date via email without asking me for a good time. When I emailed back to the email the messaged had said saying I could not make it that day I never got a response. I had to call the store twice to get the manager and talk to him about rescheduling. I have contacted him 4 more times and have not received one call from him back it is always me calling him and he never follows up like I do. Just poor management.

Interview Question – Never got to this point because scheduling and communication breakdown.   Answer Question

Line Worker

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview Details – I applied online. Within about a week and a half I got a call asking me to come into an interview.

Line Worker

I applied online and interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview Details – Repetitive questions from three different managers all back to back.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Houston, TX

I applied in-person and interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview Details – Started by finding the Craig's List ad for a job fair. Found it at a local hotel and didn't have to wait very long to sit and talk with one of the managers. A very quick process (maybe 3 minutes). Basic questions from tell me about yourself to your best moment helping a customer. Pretty standard questions overall.

Interview Question – None, really. I'm still waiting for an offer.   Answer Question

South Greensburg, PA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Chipotle in June 2012.

Interview Details – I met with two supervisors separately and they were both very thorough in describing the company, the positions available, hours etc.... I was left with very little to ask.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about the company? Do you know when the company started? etc...   Answer Question

Worked for Chipotle? Contribute to the Community!