Chipotle Line Worker Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chipotle (Lutherville Timonium, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process went very well. I actually was able to receive a one on one interview for my first interview and was hired after the first interview. The woman I met with was very pleasant to speak with. She properly introduced herself and shared a lot about the company with me.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about chipotle?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Know as much information as you can about chipotle. Actually be a costumer.

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chipotle (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Applied online, got an email for an open interview that night. About ten people showed up. They interviewed us 3 at a time. Simple questions, do your research on the company. They want to know your friendly, entergetic, and have a good attitude. I left that and they emailed me again that night for a second interview with a given time about 4 days later . Unfortunately I was just visiting the city, and was leaving and two days and would not live there for another month. So I came in to talk to a manager and was hired by that manager on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chipotle (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview. Very upbeat and lots of people being interviewed. You have to be very entusiastic, try to be friendly and smiling from the moment you walk in the door

Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed about a Job Fair about 2 weeks later. There were 10 other people there. We were interviewed by the kitchen manager and a few other people. They had to cut the initial meeting short, but expect more than one interview at Chipotle, because their very meticulous about who they hire.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Chipotle?   1 Answer

Line Worker Interview

Application

interviewed at Chipotle in September 2014.

Interview

Group Interview, was horrible. Did not like how it was run. waited almost an hour after interview time for it to start. Then when it did start, it only took about 15 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

They tend to look for someone who will be preppy and friendly to the customers, someone who moves fast and some who will bring a positive environment to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun? I said I don't really have fun. I like to keep myself busy at all times.:)   1 Answer

Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and got called a few days later. The interview was done in a group. Make sure you know about the company's history and have questions for them!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chipotle (Grand Junction, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was low key and relaxed. I walked into the store just to submit my resume and they sat me down for an interview immediately. I was pleasantly surprised at their spontaneity and flexibility straight away. After the interview, I was hired on the spot. I was applying for a summer position with the company and they were very flexible and accommodating to me.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe your personality?   1 Answer

Line Worker Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a call a couple days later for an interview. The interview was about a week after I applied and I moved on to the second interview. The second interviewer seemed really disinterested which bothered me.

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle (Marlborough, MA).

Interview

Contacted me with a set interview time and date via email without asking me for a good time. When I emailed back to the email the messaged had said saying I could not make it that day I never got a response. I had to call the store twice to get the manager and talk to him about rescheduling. I have contacted him 4 more times and have not received one call from him back it is always me calling him and he never follows up like I do. Just poor management.

Interview Questions

• Never got to this point because scheduling and communication breakdown.   Answer Question