Chipotle Line Worker Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2014

2.8

Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed about a Job Fair about 2 weeks later. There were 10 other people there. We were interviewed by the kitchen manager and a few other people. They had to cut the initial meeting short, but expect more than one interview at Chipotle, because their very meticulous about who they hire.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Chipotle?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Line Worker Interview

Application

interviewed at Chipotle in September 2014.

Interview

Group Interview, was horrible. Did not like how it was run. waited almost an hour after interview time for it to start. Then when it did start, it only took about 15 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

They tend to look for someone who will be preppy and friendly to the customers, someone who moves fast and some who will bring a positive environment to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun? I said I don't really have fun. I like to keep myself busy at all times.:)   1 Answer

Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and got called a few days later. The interview was done in a group. Make sure you know about the company's history and have questions for them!

Line Worker Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a call a couple days later for an interview. The interview was about a week after I applied and I moved on to the second interview. The second interviewer seemed really disinterested which bothered me.

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle (Marlborough, MA).

Interview

Contacted me with a set interview time and date via email without asking me for a good time. When I emailed back to the email the messaged had said saying I could not make it that day I never got a response. I had to call the store twice to get the manager and talk to him about rescheduling. I have contacted him 4 more times and have not received one call from him back it is always me calling him and he never follows up like I do. Just poor management.

Interview Questions

• Never got to this point because scheduling and communication breakdown.   Answer Question

Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online. Within about a week and a half I got a call asking me to come into an interview.

Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Repetitive questions from three different managers all back to back.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Chipotle (Houston, TX).

Interview

Started by finding the Craig's List ad for a job fair. Found it at a local hotel and didn't have to wait very long to sit and talk with one of the managers. A very quick process (maybe 3 minutes). Basic questions from tell me about yourself to your best moment helping a customer. Pretty standard questions overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Greensburg, PA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chipotle (South Greensburg, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

I met with two supervisors separately and they were both very thorough in describing the company, the positions available, hours etc.... I was left with very little to ask.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the company? Do you know when the company started? etc...   Answer Question