Chipotle

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle in June 2014.

I applied online, and then got an email asking for an interview about a week later. The interview was pretty standard. The manager asked questions like 'Why do you want to work here?', 'Where do you see yourself in five years?', 'Do you have reliable transportation?', etc.
    He didn't seem to care that much that I answered using information from their website.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be any supervillain or superhero, who would you be?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle in October 2013.

The first interview was very informal. He wore a basic collard shirt and faded jeans and it was held in the McDonalds next to the Chipotle restaurant. I accidentally showed up 30 minutes early and the hiring manager agreed to let me join the earlier interview. The questions he asked were pretty basic, "Why do you want to work for us?" "What do you know about Chipotle?" He also asked "If you had more time on your hands what would you do with it?" and "If your best friend could describe you in one word what would it be?"

Interview Questions
    • During the second interview process the most difficult question they asked me was, "Where do I see myself ten years from now?" This was difficult for me because I don't like to see look too far into the future and I live life step by step.   View Answer
    It was a minimum wage paying job and they gave me more hours than I had requested.