Chipotle Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

walk in ask to speak the the manger on duty, they had originally lost my application but found it after a while i sat down with two mangers they were really nice the interview part went great try to be as outgoing as you can be after everything was done all the employes came up to me and introduce themselves to me they even let me get a free meal .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Anonymous Employee in Cottonwood Heights, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Cottonwood Heights, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. It felt like I was more with friends not and interview. They asked basic questions. I got to know a little bit about them as well they got to know me. We talked about are passion for the company. I asked them a few questions about the training, how to follow up with them, what do they do here at the company, and what did they learn from working here?

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Brandon, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online and was called within a day or two to set up an interview. I chose from a list of times and days. When I arrived, I was informed that it was a group interview. There were only three of us there, being interviewed by a manager and a crew member. The interview was simple and straightforward. Armed with advice from glassdoor reviews, I knew to read up on the company mission statement. It went really well! I was pulled aside afterwards and asked if I could make it to another interview later that day. I said that would be no problem, and the interviewer shook my hand and said, "Great, we'll definitely be seeing you later tonight." Two hours later, I got an email from Chipotle stating that they would not be offering me a position.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Long Beach, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview and I was the only one with no work experience at all. It was pretty easy and I believe I did well. 1 problem though, they say they don't care about work experience but the manager clearly had some favoritism towards the people with the most experience. About %50 of the interview the manager conversed with the person with the most experience. The guy even had a job to go to right after the interview. I definitely was not expecting this kind of interview. I practiced and did research all just to go to a group interview and get ignored?

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online & the same day I got called to do an interview. I went in on my scheduled interview date 20 minutes early they gave me a free drink. 10 minute later the manager comes out. The interview lasted about 20 mins she asked me about school & my personality and what do I know about chipotle already, then i met with 2 crew members they both liked me and said very good things about me, after the interview the manager came back out and told me I was hired and she was going to email me some steps to take. I start next week!!!! My advice is smile alot and have very grate eye contact.

Interview Questions

• who is the founder of chipotle   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online, and within the next day or two, I received an email inviting me to a "job fair" at the location I applied to - basically just show up between a certain time frame to meet the team and be interviewed. I was interviewed by two team members, who were energetic and enthusiastic the whole time. It was interviewed alongside another applicant. The questions were basic interview questions that one should expect. They did say that when hiring, they were looking for longevity and people to stay with them. In the end, this is why I believe I was not offered another interview or position there because I would only be able to be with them for the summer. But all in all, it was a positive interview experience and they were very timely with their work.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Chipotle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I got an email for an interview so I went. I didn't realize it would be a group interview, and the manager was very late, so all the interviewees including me just stood around the restaurant waiting, which was very awkward. Then the manager came out and took us all downstairs for an interview. It was awkward and tense, and I lost interest in the job halfway into the interview. It's silly how everyone was fighting to try to impress the manager and pretending that they really care about the values of Chipotle and whatever. I'm not willing to act fake for a minimum wage fast food job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (or Tell me something interesting about yourself.) Why do you want to work at Chipotle? How would your friends describe you? Others, but I forgot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chipotle (King of Prussia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by phone to come in for an interview. After that I was called back for a second interview. The overall process took 2 months and I lost interest in the job.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was a group interview with a team member and four other candidates in the lobby of the restaurant. The questions were simple and we were told that we had to be interviewed by the restaurant and general manager.

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Salem, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and was immediately set up for an interview. The interview was extremely easy and very un professional. (probably just my interviewer) But, very few questions were asked, very short interview. Also I never got an email like they said whether I was hired or not. There were people other than me there for an interview, but it was not a group interview.