Chipotle Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.3

Team Member Interview

Interview

Applied online and got called a day or 2 later. Went in and told them i was there for an interview and they gave me a free drink and let the manager know I was there. I sat for about 20 minutes and saw a few other people who i could tell were there for an interview as well. At the last minute they put us in a group interview which was kind of awkward but it worked out okay. They got to know us, went over pay, the different positions, and asked some other questions and took down our numbers and that was it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Anonymous Employee in Poway, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chipotle (Poway, CA).

Interview

My Interview at Chipotle was definitely an interesting experience. And definitely not what I had expected. It ended up being a group interview with around eight people applying for the job, and three people interviewing us together. The majority of the questions they asked weren't normal interview questions either.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I sent in an online application around midnight and was called the next afternoon around 12. I scheduled an interview and came in around 3. The manager was friendly and outgoing and offered me a drink, and I waited for him for about 5 minutes. When I told him about going to college out of state, he let me know that they weren't hiring seasonally and that he didn't want to waste my time, and told me to tell my friends who were looking to work long term.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a week later to come in for an interview. I thought I would be interviewing with a manager but apparently the first interview is with employees that you would be working with. It was extremely casual not like a normal interview. They asked me a few questions and said they'd give me a call back if they liked me. I got a call back bit I didn't go to the interview because I got another job.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Group interview we were split into two. I was in the second group we were told to get to know each other while we sat. When it was our turn the GM came to greet us and asked us about ourselves. Then she asked what we knew about chipotle but no one in my group knew anything I was the only one. The GM was very sweet and told us about the career opportunities and more about the company. The location I applied for doesn't open for another week and a half so I'm waiting. I went to another interview the day before and I was interviewed by crew members they were nice but I didn't get the job, don't know what they were looking for but I was a bit nervous. Within 2 hours I was notified that I didn't get it.

Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle (Arvada, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

It took about 3 hours for them to get back to me after I put in the application. They scheduled an interview two days later, I thought the interview went well she was very nice and made me a lot less nervous.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

The manager interviewed us in pairs so she would ask a question and both of us would take turns answering. She asked us very basic questions about our strengths and weaknesses and what we thought about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chipotle (Silver Spring, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I thought it would be a group interview after seeing so many other people's comments but it ended up being 1 on 1. She told me close to 50 people had applied but there were only 5 positions. At the end she told me how much she liked my smile and nails. She asked me to describe myself and what i know about Chipotle. Then she started telling me about chipotle. She said she would call me the next day.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Chipotle
      Tell me about yourself
      What do we have on our menu

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle (Manchester, NH) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted three days later to come in for an interview. I came in thinking it was an individual interview it came to find it was a group interview with two other girls. The GM said that she wanted us to be comfortable so she chose to do a group interview. We met other employees and they all seemed to be really close and happy to be there. The atmosphere is really cool and everyone Is so down to earth. We were asked to explain everything we knew about chipotle (I knew the most).. Do your research. The other applicants keep eyeing me because im such a friendly goofy person. I think the interview went really well. I sent the GM a thank you card, thanking her for the opportunity. I am waiting momentarily for an answer from them. They said it will be up to 48 hours. Its been 24. I'm really excited to see where it goes!

Interview Questions

• How do you friends describe you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granada Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Chipotle (Granada Hills, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was given an interview 2 days after I applied scheduled for 2 days after the email was received. In the first interview there was a group of 8 people counting myself. The interviewees that stated they were going out of state for school were not given a second interview. The first interview was with the general manager. After 3 days I got a call back for an interview the next day. This interview was with a total of seven employees and it was very laid back; 3 waves of employees came to interview me and another potential candidate. After 4 days I got a call again from the general manager saying my final interview would be later that day with the apprentice. The following day I received a call with a job offer and gladly accepted it. Do diligence by researching Food With Integrity, Empowerment, Restaurateur, 13 Characteristics, and you will already have out-shined most candidates. Chipotle likes enthusiastic characters so make sure you stand out!