Chipotle Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.3

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

It was a cattle call interview. I think they gave anyone who applied an opportunity to interview. I interviewed with the manager and she was nice, but they wanted a more long term employee than the time I had a to offer. I had less than year before I was leaving town for college.

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Chipotle.

picked up application, returned it, was called with an interview date. It was very easy and I got the job on the spot. The manager was pretty laid back and it was a relaxed interview. It was my first real job interview so I was nervous going in, but it was a very simple

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle in March 2015.

I applied online , after 2 hours i got a phone call setting up for an interview, the manager was very nice, he explained whats the company's goal then i got the chance to meet the crew , they were very polite.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a little bit about yourself ??   View Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years ???   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle in February 2015.

I turned in my application online and then called a few days after I hadn't heard from them. They then called me right away for an interview. It was lunch rush so it was very brief but they were super nice and offered me free food! I did not get the job because unfortunately I am not 18 yet

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

I applied to a location and about a week later I got an interview. It was a relatively short interview with the manager and four other people. The manager said he would email us for a follow up 48 hours after the interview to let us know if he wanted us to come in for a second one.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chipotle in January 2015.

The Interview was easy. Of course it was a group interview but I was the only who had research chipotle and presented that, so i got call 2hrs later after the interview and got a second interview the next day.

Interview Questions
    • was unexpected because i prepared for about a week, the questions they might ask.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chipotle in January 2015.

I was called in for an interview the day after I applied, and my first interview was the next day. I talked with the managers, answering standard questions such as why I wanted to work at Chipotle, what I knew about Chipotle, what position I was interested in, and what my availability was. They asked me to come back in the next day so that I could interview with some of the other team members. They asked the same questions, and I could tell that some of them were just asking questions that they had been instructed to ask - one girl even brought out a notepad with questions to ask. But it was nice to get a feel for the people I would potentially be working with, and have them get to know me as well. I got a call two days later saying that I'd been hired.

Interview Questions
    • What was the best customer service you'd received anywhere?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Chipotle in January 2015.

The interview was pretty simple and very fast. Just make sure you read up about the company, have a positive attitude and smile. I had to go on 2 interviews.

Interview Questions
    If you want the job, take it.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle in December 2014.

Very, very, very easy. Apply online. Get an email a day later saying come in at 9:30 AM, during school, so I called them to change. Manager said "Sure, come in at 4:30 tomorrow". I came in. Never got a call back. I called them, the manager said "Come in for your second interview at 4:15 today." I went there, and the interviewer said I'd get an email. Never got an email. Called them again. They said "Come in for your third interview tomorrow at 3:30." I went there and I was greeted by the manager that said "You have to be 18 to work here." This inidcates that they NEVER TOOK A LOOK AT MY APPLICATION. They wasted my time, and after that, the manager had the guts to ask me if I wanted food, on them.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle in December 2014.

Went for interview today 12/3/14 around 4pm, was told afterwards to come in for second interview on any day. Received an email around 8pm saying they reviewed my app and based on my qualifications I wasn't offered a job offer. .. But, the lady told me to come in for another interview, any day between 3pm and 4pm. I am CONFUSED!!