Chipotle

Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.3

43 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

I applied to a location and about a week later I got an interview. It was a relatively short interview with the manager and four other people. The manager said he would email us for a follow up 48 hours after the interview to let us know if he wanted us to come in for a second one.

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chipotle in January 2015.

The Interview was easy. Of course it was a group interview but I was the only who had research chipotle and presented that, so i got call 2hrs later after the interview and got a second interview the next day.

Interview Questions
    • was unexpected because i prepared for about a week, the questions they might ask.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Chipotle in January 2015.

The interview was pretty simple and very fast. Just make sure you read up about the company, have a positive attitude and smile. I had to go on 2 interviews.

Interview Questions
    If you want the job, take it.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chipotle in December 2014.

Very, very, very easy. Apply online. Get an email a day later saying come in at 9:30 AM, during school, so I called them to change. Manager said "Sure, come in at 4:30 tomorrow". I came in. Never got a call back. I called them, the manager said "Come in for your second interview at 4:15 today." I went there, and the interviewer said I'd get an email. Never got an email. Called them again. They said "Come in for your third interview tomorrow at 3:30." I went there and I was greeted by the manager that said "You have to be 18 to work here." This inidcates that they NEVER TOOK A LOOK AT MY APPLICATION. They wasted my time, and after that, the manager had the guts to ask me if I wanted food, on them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle in December 2014.

Went for interview today 12/3/14 around 4pm, was told afterwards to come in for second interview on any day. Received an email around 8pm saying they reviewed my app and based on my qualifications I wasn't offered a job offer. .. But, the lady told me to come in for another interview, any day between 3pm and 4pm. I am CONFUSED!!

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

Applied online and was contacted a couple of weeks later. Interview took place at a hotel. I arrived early and the interview was quick. I was interviewed by two people who told me they would contact me in the next 48 hours. Never did.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chipotle.

Well I applied for chipotle on Saturday night and got a call 2 days later for an interview, I got there 10 minutes early and as I waited I noticed other people coming In and I realized it was going to be a group interview which was cool with me, when the general manager came out she had us all sit together and then she started asking us questions I said I was 17 and then she immediately told me I had to be 18 which kinda ticked me off because I had drove 20 mins away and I had put that I was under 18 at least twice on the application, so then she asked me to leave and I did, it was very unprofessional of them to not at least make sure I was in the age range.

I applied online – interviewed at Chipotle.

Applied online. Got a notification for an interview about a week or so after sending the application in online. It was a group interview with two other people. Most of the questions were to see if we were a good fit for the company and work environment. Typical interview questions such as why do you want to work here. Study up on some of the company's history.

Interview Questions
    • If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

3 interviews
    Introduce your to ant other candidates once they come in or if you are added to a group interviews.
    Relax
    Be bubbly or whatever
    Have a sense of humor
    Act as if you know every one in the room
    Don't stay quiet

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chipotle in September 2014.

I went to the Chipotle location at Wolfchase Galleria in Memphis TN. And, for two and half hours I waited and never got my interview. Even when I asked after 20 mins of waiting what was going on.

Interview Questions
    • It was like pulling teeth to have someone answering my questions.   Answer Question