Chiquita Brands

Updated Nov 27, 2014

2.6

Process Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Chiquita Brands in January 2014.

Initial contact from unknown person asking to connect via LinkedIn, followed by phone conversation and introduction. Further phone screening by HR, then multiple face-to-face interview (one day, 6 separate interviews 45-60 minutes), multiple follow-up in-depth phone interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do to fill the gap between what you have done and this new business?   View Answer
    • What book or literature has had biggest impact on your professional existence?   View Answer
    • What do you expect to be your biggest challenge in this role?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Chiquita Brands in June 2011.

I applied online and received an inviation for a phone interview within days. The phone screen occured very quickly and covered the basics of the job and my background. Within a month, I had completed an onsite interview, which consisted of two 1:1 interviews and a 1:2 interview. The company made it easy for me to reach my destination and was flexible in arranging for travel. I received a verbal offer less than two weeks later.

Vmware/Storage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took a weekinterviewed at Chiquita Brands in April 2012.

The position is located in Charlotte,NC , so you have a interview first with the recruiter. The recruiter has only been on the job with the company a month, so he really does not have any details of the position. He is not technical at all, so it leaves you blind-side walking into the interview process. He then schedule you a call with the IT Manager over phone from Texas area. The Manager is not friendly at all, he start the process by calling late for first phone interview. The manager then ask you a couple of questions about your job situation and what your day to day task. The manager seems like he is not excited enough to even be interviewing, he is not a people person at all. I know from the beginning I did not want to go work for a company where the IT Manager has an huge ego. I can imagine if you have any questions about the job, he is not the person to go to for the answer. The interview was boring!!!!

Interview Questions
    • What is your environment like day to day, your day to day operations
      How much storage do you have in your environment and what types of systems you are using in your environment
      Do you have DR site setup for your environment
      How many VM's do you have in your environment, he ask about VMotion alot
      How many user do you support
      He ask about AD experience

Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Chiquita Brands in April 2012.

just ask questions about your background

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chiquita Brands in April 2012.

I had an initial interview with recruiter, then a phone interview with hiring manager and senior HR rep, and finally an in office interview with hiring manager and also an in office phone interview with another manager. Questions were basic about background and work experience. Everyone I spoke with was very nice and it seemed like a great place to work. The recruiter was awesome and even discussed things to highlight in my background with the hiring manager.

Logistic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chiquita Brands in June 2012.

It was an initial phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with the outgoing Supply Manager, then a personal interview with the outgoing and incoming supply manager.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most creative thing you have ever done at work?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Chiquita Brands in January 2012.

I had a phone conversation with the Head of Recruiting and then and in-person. From there, then came back to meet several HR Generalists and the Head of HR. After that I had several more conversations with the Head of Recruiting and we also met again for coffee. This was a new role and we were working out the details. Overall, the process moved quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty straight forward. Multiple behavioral questions   Answer Question
    They offered, I countered, they accepted.

Transportation Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Chiquita Brands in September 2013.

1. Initial phone screening with HR recruiter
    2. Phone interview with transportation manager
    3. In person interview at headquarters with 2 transportation managers at the same time, one manager was in HQ, the other manager had to conference call from California

Interview Questions
    • What have you done to improve operations, such as saving money or time?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Network Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Chiquita Brands in November 2010.

I guess this is a very interesting company that offers some opportunities and benefits but they must be focused on the compensation to the employees that I consider needs to b reviewed.

Interview Questions
    • What does passive state means on EIRGP   View Answer
    Very fast

Logistics Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Chiquita Brands in August 2011.

Good and easy