Chiquita Brands

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chiquita Brands in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online received a call next week; was placed on hold for 5 minutes after she came back was told that because I have a degree in a social science "I shouldnt apply for this position" and "why am I applying for jobs outside of the state"

Interview Question – typical behavioral questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chiquita Brands in August 2012.

Interview Details – A phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview with Hiring Manger

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions. They asked me whether I am familiar with Access.   View Answer

Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Chiquita Brands in July 2012.

Interview Details – Initial Phone Interview

Interview Question – They wanted to know if you have used Microsoft Access.   View Answer

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chiquita Brands in June 2012.

Interview Details – It was an initial phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with the outgoing Supply Manager, then a personal interview with the outgoing and incoming supply manager.

Interview Question – What is the most creative thing you have ever done at work?   Answer Question

Worked for Chiquita Brands? Contribute to the Community!