Chloe + Isabel Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chloe + Isabel

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chloe + Isabel.

The process took about a week from the time my application was submitted to the time I met for an interview.

Everyone was extremely nice and down to earth. You can tell they really care about their employees/customers.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were typical of a customer service position. What are your qualifications, what's you experience on phones and emails, where do you see yourself in the future, etc.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Chloe + Isabel.

They contacted me via email to set a time to take about the company in further detail. They answered all my questions. The recruiter was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember being ask any difficult or unexpected questions. To me the questions were pretty easy to answer.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Chloe + Isabel in March 2013.

I filled out their application and got an e-mail a few days later. They were very prompt about everything - I was very surprised. When I was chosen to interview, they sent me to a website that let me choose the time and date I wanted to interview, and then they had me take short video responses.

Interview Questions
    • Questions weren't that hard - they mostly ask typical ones.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate - everyone gets the 30% commission.

Worked for Chloe + Isabel? Contribute to the Community!