Chloe + Isabel

Updated Jan 3, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chloe + Isabel

Campus Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chloe + Isabel.

First I applied online and then I was contacted to do a video interview. It was strange because there were three questions that were individually prompted on the website and I was allotted a certain amount of time to prep for the answer (30 seconds) and then I was recorded answering the question. After the awkward video interview recording myself, I had a phone interview with one of the employees. She was nice, asking specific questions about my school and experience.

Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chloe + Isabel in December 2014.

They were very friendly! Basically asked why you would be good for the position and how would you come about selling. If you get the job offered, there are options for paying your starter kit. Right away or monthly payments.

Had no time in the end

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Chloe + Isabel.

The process took about a week from the time my application was submitted to the time I met for an interview.

Everyone was extremely nice and down to earth. You can tell they really care about their employees/customers.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were typical of a customer service position. What are your qualifications, what's you experience on phones and emails, where do you see yourself in the future, etc.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chloe + Isabel.

They contacted me via email to set a time to take about the company in further detail. They answered all my questions. The recruiter was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember being ask any difficult or unexpected questions. To me the questions were pretty easy to answer.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chloe + Isabel in March 2013.

I filled out their application and got an e-mail a few days later. They were very prompt about everything - I was very surprised. When I was chosen to interview, they sent me to a website that let me choose the time and date I wanted to interview, and then they had me take short video responses.

Interview Questions
    • Questions weren't that hard - they mostly ask typical ones.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate - everyone gets the 30% commission.