Chloe + Isabel Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.2

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (Oakland, CA).

Interview

It started off as a job fair I found out about it online and I can say only about 15-20 at the most may showed up but it could be less. They make you feel right at home extremely comfortable took us in a room and told us about the company provided snacks and even had us sit in with some of the other reps. Interviewed with two people one lead and a director afterwards we were prompt to research the website send in and email to cust care and email a lead that was not in the office that same day. very simple. got an invitation to the the next interview enjoyed it very much. They really show that they care about the employees

Interview Questions

• Q`: Tell me about yourself Q: Exp. questions questions based off your resume   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Got a call from a very monotone recruiter with no excitement in her voice, but we actually had a good conversation and she made me very interested in the position. I then had a phone call with a Director in the Oakland office, who completely turned me off from the job. No matter what answer I gave, no matter how detailed, or how excited I was, she was clearly not impressed, nor wanted to be on the phone with me. She gave 1 word answers to my questions, no follow up. Overall waste of time, for a basic job.

Interview Questions

• How past experience relates to this job, time you had a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

You submit a request for consideration, then set up a phone call where they ask you about your lifestyle and basically make sure that you aren't going to represent the company in a bad light. Since this is a Direct Sales Company they want people to sell their product, and pay $175 for the privilege.

Online Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail after applying online. A phone interview was set up and then I was asked to move on to the next part of the interview process, providing actual sample work for the job. I was given about a week to complete the work. Once I turned it in (a process flow chart answering several questions on how I would train merchandisers, how I view training and an actual sample online training tool that I created) I never heard back. I emailed and called with no response. I'm always hesitant providing a company with actual work before being hired and after this experience I won't ever do it again. A simple return call or rejection email letting me know the job was closed or filled with another candidate would have been nice, considering the hours and days spent working on a project for them.

Interview Questions

• If training Merchandisers how to sell while also gaining relevant skills is part of the Chloe + Isabel promise to Merchandisers, how would you think about training a Merchandiser online?   Answer Question
    • Some Merchandisers want to sell exclusively online to their network, how would you think about the tools + content they need to make that happen?   Answer Question
    • If a key part of expanding a Merchandiser’s network is teaching her how to approach new potential hostesses for pop-up shops (her in-person store), how might you go about instilling that confidence through education and/or content?   Answer Question

Campus Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel.

Interview

First I applied online and then I was contacted to do a video interview. It was strange because there were three questions that were individually prompted on the website and I was allotted a certain amount of time to prep for the answer (30 seconds) and then I was recorded answering the question. After the awkward video interview recording myself, I had a phone interview with one of the employees. She was nice, asking specific questions about my school and experience.

Merchandisers Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Must "apply" to be considered to sell these products. I get trying to make it seem more exclusive, like you are honestly interviewing for a job but let's be honest here. Anyone can sell the stuff,I dont believe for.one second that this "tactic" is anything other than a sales scheme. I put in my application that i was interested in starting within the next month. I received a call no less than an hour after submitting the application. When i did get to speak with the recruter she was plesant and easy to talk to. However; when the issue of the starter kit came up I reiterated the initial information that i supplied that it was something i was considering and would be interested in starting within that time period. It turned into "you have 24hs rom when your interviewed" dont start off by insulting my intellgence. If your going to base your business model on the fact that you are catering to the woman who desires success as an entrepreneur, i think it's safe to assume some of us do have the experience in this field and wont fall for these types of gimmicks.

Interview Questions

• Typical, how did you hear about us, whats your motivation. ..etc.   Answer Question

Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (Miami, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

They were very friendly! Basically asked why you would be good for the position and how would you come about selling. If you get the job offered, there are options for paying your starter kit. Right away or monthly payments.

Had no time in the end

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (Tucson, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was initially meant to be through telephone, but since we couldn't coordinate a time where we were both available, I was given the option to complete the interview through email, which worked fantastically for my schedule. The interview was a simple 3 questions. They were questions that you don't need to prepare for and can answer with 100% honestly.

Interview Questions

• Example: What experience do you have that would contribute to your success?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (Elizabeth, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online, received an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was short and to the point. It lasted about 15 minutes. They want to know who you are and how C+I can help you reach your goals in life. As soon as the interview was over, I was emailed a link to start my training and set up my online boutique. I was also shortly contacted by my Manager who is there for guidance and support.

Interview Questions

• What is a goal you have and how do you think C+I can help?   1 Answer

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (Oakland, CA).

Interview

The process took about a week from the time my application was submitted to the time I met for an interview. Everyone was extremely nice and down to earth. You can tell they really care about their employees/customers.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical of a customer service position. What are your qualifications, what's you experience on phones and emails, where do you see yourself in the future, etc.   Answer Question