Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

Updated Jan 22, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

Communication Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma.

Spoke with recruiter and then applied. Asked me to send additional information directly to her to send to hiring manager. Sent the information and then received a phone call three days later requesting an interview for the following week.

Interview Questions
    • How would you work with people that have both little education to those with high levels of education?   View Answer
    Salary-- don't take the first one.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma in March 2010.

Had a phone interview with HR rep. It was very friendly and informal. An interview with the hiring manager was scheduled for the next week and I did attend. The hiring manager was very low key and asked my to discuss anything that I wanted in order to get to know me. I was impressed with his demeanor and interview style.

Interview Questions