Choi Kim & Park

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant

Interviewed at Choi Kim & Park

Interview Details – Learn how to survive from the Korea culture. It is from the client as well as from the employers.

Interview Question – What's your dream   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern
San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Choi Kim & Park in December 2011.

Interview Details – There were two people interviewing me. I was asked general questions. The interview questions were not picky at all, and questions were: 1. Why do I want this job? 2. Do I want to be a CPA in the future? 3. How many accounting courses do you need to finish your degree? 4. What grade did you get in Immediate Accounting? 5. What grade did I get in Audit? 6. What courses interested you the most? 7. What do you know about our company? 8. How well do you know about accounting? I was honest with every question I was given.

Interview Question – How well do you know accounting?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Choi Kim & Park? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Choi Kim & Park interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Choi Kim & Park employees and interview candidates.