Choice Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.4

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The Interview was a straight process. A HR phone interview and then an on-site interview. It was a nice interview. The whole interview process took about a week i would say. The on-site interview was interesting.

Interview Questions

• The interview was unique. They showed me the problems they are having and asked me to tell them how i can tackle them and why i am the perfect candidate keeping the resume as a reference.   Answer Question

Advertising & Marketing Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

The interview process was standard at the time, but it has changed a lot since I was hired. It seems to be much more thorough with finidng a good cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• There are many people that participate in the interview process so they all bring their own questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negatiation.

Programmer Analyst I Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

Had an initial screening with the HR over the phone. Then, I was called for an on-site interview. I got a call from the company 10 days after I applied online. Scheduled the interview the next and got the offer, the subsequent day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such. Just know your resume well. Most of the questions were from the resume. Then, "why should we hire you?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay was competitive considering the location. So, I did not negotiate.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandston, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Choice Hotels (Sandston, VA).

Interview

very quick in easy.. they do not make applications only resumes

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult all he wants to know is if your willing to work hard for min. pay   1 Answer

Negotiation

you will only get min wage he is very cheap so there is no negotiation

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Choice Hotels (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2013.

Interview

random

Interview Questions

Negotiation

signed a paper

IT Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

It took about 3 months to get the final result. I talked to them on university recruiter and had on campus interview with them. There was 2 interviewer, questions based on behavior questions. 3 weeks later, got a email from them to have an final interview/lunch.

Interview Questions

• what is your favor music on your ipad. (Not sure how am I suppose to answer this question)   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Interview

I applied though university career website and received an email for an interview within a week. First round behavior questions on the phone. The interviewer was really nice and prepared. Second round interview with 5 managers in the office. It took the whole morning, so please be prepared and stay energetic. questions were focusing on teamwork, projects and leaderships.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you work with a terrible person.   Answer Question

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Choice Hotels (Lafayette, IN) in August 2013.

Interview

I first seen the ad for hire in Craigslist on a Wednesday. Put my app in the next day. I got a call for my interview that Saturday. I had a lot of questions and my boss was able to answer them all confidently. He asked a lot of strength/ weakness questions. My favorite question was why I wanted to work there. My answer was to meet people. I noticed that everything was very neat and tidy. ( I know that is a sign of a lot if work) he offered me a grand tour if whole hotel. There was a lot of emphasis on high standard cleaning. I was hired that day and started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Could my new boss accomadate my old jobs work hours? I was working two jobs one at current hotel and one in a factory 35 miles away. He did.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I flat out informed him that I was looking for a certain amount and would not leave the job I had for less than certain amount.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Liberty, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Choice Hotels (North Liberty, IA) in July 2013.

Interview

These are franchised to small business owners usually, so each is different most dont require much previous skill

Guest Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Choice Hotels in July 2013.

Interview

it wasnt a very long interview process. The assistant general manager called me about 2 weeks after i submitted my application. i came in they asked me a couple of questions about my customer service expierience i just mainly kept a smile on my face and told them what they wanted to hear ;) And about a week later my backround check came in and they asked me to come in the same day for training,

Interview Questions

• Have your ever dealt with a difficult customer or guest and knew you handled the situation appropriately but still got penalized?   Answer Question