ChoicePoint

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Director of Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ChoicePoint in February 2008.

Applied online. Corporate recruiter (employee of the company) called and conducted a screening interview. A few days later, recruiter called back to say that the hiring manager wanted to bring me in for an interview. Scheduled 1/2 day of 1-1 interviews with 4 different people in the company (including hiring manager). When the hiring manager entered the room that I was in for the interview, his face dropped. I think it was something about the way I looked that he didn't like. He went on to give me a horrible interview, asking me why I wanted to leave my job and then saying that he didn't believe my answer - basically calling me a liar.
    At least the recruiter called me back 3 weeks later to tell me that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions