ChoiceStream

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ChoiceStream in April 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with three people - my headhunter which did a couple of rounds of Q&A, then a HR person for a 30 minute phone screen, and then a 30 minute phone screen with CTO.
My headhunter was OK as a pass thru, the HR person (Beth) was very professional in her interview style, and the CTO was ho-hum - he was focused on my experience with agile software development and kept asking probing questions to see if I had truly participated in agile.
A week after the interviews my headhunter reported back that I was too senior. Perhaps too expensive? Three weeks since, they still have the position open.

Interview Question – Describe your experience with Agile software development   Answer Question

Worked for ChoiceStream? Contribute to the Community!