Christ Hospital Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

2.5

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Christ Hospital in April 2014.

Called three days after I applied for an interview on 5-south. First you take a test to make sure you can read and do math at a 6th grade level. Then you interview with an HR manager and if they like you they send you over to the hospital to interview with the unit manager. Pretty informal questions, I also got a tour of the unit when we were finished

No negotiation

RN Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Christ Hospital in July 2012.

This was over a year ago.

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Christ Hospital in November 2008.

All applications must be completed online. Once a candidate is potentially chosen, they must complete basic computer, medical terminology, and office skills testing. If those tests are passed, then an interview is scheduled with HR, and then the specific department manager. In some cases, panel interviews are done.

Interview Questions
    I was told an hourly wage. There was no chance for negotiation.

Clinical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Christ Hospital in July 2009.

The HR department is not capable of screening the resumes of technical and IT people to accurately decide who meets criteria for jobs. Thus, they never looked at my submitted resume to see if I fit what was a perfect job match. A recruiter finally got me in the door. Then the lawyers for the hospital and recruiting firm took almost 2 months to haggle things out since HR didn't want to hire me but I was the only qualified candidate in the city. It was a mess.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself   View Answer
    • Specifically what kind of Clarity work have you done, and for how long   View Answer
    HR asked what I wanted as a salary, I told them, and they gave it to me.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Christ Hospital

Worked for Christ Hospital? Contribute to the Community!