Christ Hospital Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Christ Hospital

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Christ Hospital.

Interview

three step process starting with mandatory online application, followed by email and phone interview, then the face to face interview was conducted in front of a panel. Entire process took months but following the panel interview and offer was given within approximately 2 weeks.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Called three days after I applied for an interview on 5-south. First you take a test to make sure you can read and do math at a 6th grade level. Then you interview with an HR manager and if they like you they send you over to the hospital to interview with the unit manager. Pretty informal questions, I also got a tour of the unit when we were finished

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

RN Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Christ Hospital in July 2012.

Interview

This was over a year ago.

Clinical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2009.

Interview

The HR department is not capable of screening the resumes of technical and IT people to accurately decide who meets criteria for jobs. Thus, they never looked at my submitted resume to see if I fit what was a perfect job match. A recruiter finally got me in the door. Then the lawyers for the hospital and recruiting firm took almost 2 months to haggle things out since HR didn't want to hire me but I was the only qualified candidate in the city. It was a mess.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Specifically what kind of Clarity work have you done, and for how long   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR asked what I wanted as a salary, I told them, and they gave it to me.

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2008.

Interview

All applications must be completed online. Once a candidate is potentially chosen, they must complete basic computer, medical terminology, and office skills testing. If those tests are passed, then an interview is scheduled with HR, and then the specific department manager. In some cases, panel interviews are done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told an hourly wage. There was no chance for negotiation.