Christian Medical College

Christian Medical College Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Christian Medical College

PG Registrar Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Christian Medical College in February 2010.

Interview

Applied on paper through a form because there was no electronic system then. Qualifying in a multiple-choice questions test. The MCQ test was very clinical based covering multiple specialities including surgery, pediatrics and orthopedics. Then I was called for the interview. There was a short objective type of questions in which we went around the room in different posts. One post had a dummy patient in whom we had to do CPR the other in which we had to do a statistical calculation on a problem, asking the history in a patient who presented with spondyloarthritis, there was a picture of an eschar - we were asked to tell the differential diagnosis and treatment, identify a hyper segmented neutrophil in a microscopic slide and say the diagnosis and treatment.

The interview consisted a panel of doctors who were a bit sarcastic but friendly also.

Interview Questions

• How is a beggar identified   1 Answer
    • what did you do to prevent the disease you saw in your earlier work   1 Answer
    • with what compounds are mosquito nets treated   1 Answer
    • what is the recommended daily requirement for vitamins   1 Answer

PG Registrar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Christian Medical College (Vellore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

There was a screening test which incuded 240 questions in various different MCQ formats. Based on this test some of the best were called for the interview in that field. The interview had 5 people on the panel including 4 people from the department that was hiring. I had applied for MD Pharmacology seat in this college which is a combined paying PG degree. The interview started with some general questionslike name, where i'm from etc. Went on to include why i wanted this particular field and some subject related questions. It went on for about 10 minutes. The Group was very friendly and gave a chance if you made a mistake somewhere.

Interview Questions