Christiana Care

Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Care Tech Interview

Patient Care Tech
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Christiana Care in April 2014.

Interview Details – Got a phone call about recieving an interview, was called onto the unit and had the interview with the floor nursing manager & also the scheduling manager sat in. Went very well- basic "why do you want to be a nurse, and what experience do you have so far:" "Why do you want to work on this type of floor" etc.

Followed up with a background check online & a phone call from HR with another interview with basically scenario questions basic nursing drill. They offered me the position over the phone with hourly rate and scheduling.

Very great experience

Interview Question – 5 good qualities about myself (always hard for me to give myself the credit i deserve)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was negotiable but i asked for less money then they offered. I said 13$ would be reasonable and they said all Patient Care Tech externs recieve 14.97$

Very Easy Interview

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
New Castle, DE

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Christiana Care in July 2012.

Interview Details – Was behind the scenes of HR. Didn't get hired the normal route.

Negotiation Details – Took a week or two. I told them I wanted more money, and they came a lot higher than their initial offer, but still not what I wanted. After starting I found out that there was still wiggle room in the banding. I think Senior Analyst is 86 - 105?

IT Applications Analyst Interview

IT Applications Analyst
Newark, DE

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Christiana Care.

Interview Details – Recruited externally, had phone interview, went to face-to-face interview, spent 15-20 minutes each with 4-5 different people in IT area one-on-one, went to HR, filled out a formal application, talked to HR employees.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Typical questioning.   Answer Question

Senior HRIS Analyst Interview

Senior HRIS Analyst
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Christiana Care.

Interview Details – I have been called by a manager and scheduled phone round interview. And phone round went around 40 minutes. All are behavioral questions..like
1. What is the innovative idea that you have given?
2. When is the time you have learnt something new for your job?
3. What is the most you like in your current job?

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected...I was able answer almost all of them. But after 2 days, I got an email that I am not short listed for further process.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Christiana Care.

Interview Details – Took a month to get the interview after submitting online application then over 2 weeks for the offer and another 2 weeks before orientation started; met with HR first then the assistant Nurse Manager

Interview Question – Can't recall any difficulty during the interview process for a staff position   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none they sent me a letter with the offer and it was comparable to my then current salary in Phila but with a better schedule

Biomedical Equipment Technician Interview

Biomedical Equipment Technician
Newark, DE

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Christiana Care in October 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed first with HR, and one on one interview, then I interviewed with the Director, and Supervisor. All in all, both interviews lasted about 3.5 hours. I left the interview feeling as though I did not get the job, but the next day they called and gave me an offer. I accepted and started one month later.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself 5 years from now.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was really no negotiating. With my lack of experience, I was happy to land the job.

IT Interview

IT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Christiana Care in September 2010.

Interview Details – I met first with the recruiter, who was very familiar with the organization, Once it was determined that there was mutual interest, the recruiter arranged for a phone interview with the hiring manager, and gave me an overview of the type of questions I could expect. The phone interview occurred as scheduled, lasted 1/2 hour,, and went as expected with no suprises. The physical interview was not scheduled for almost a month later. It was a full day of interviews, meeting with members of various IT departments.

Interview Question – There really weren't any unusual questions posed.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a bit on salary, only to find out after hire that I came in at below midpoint for the position.

Worked for Christiana Care? Contribute to the Community!