Christiana Care

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Christiana Care in April 2014.

Got a phone call about recieving an interview, was called onto the unit and had the interview with the floor nursing manager & also the scheduling manager sat in. Went very well- basic "why do you want to be a nurse, and what experience do you have so far:" "Why do you want to work on this type of floor" etc.

Followed up with a background check online & a phone call from HR with another interview with basically scenario questions basic nursing drill. They offered me the position over the phone with hourly rate and scheduling.

Very great experience

Interview Questions
    • 5 good qualities about myself (always hard for me to give myself the credit i deserve)   View Answer
    It was negotiable but i asked for less money then they offered. I said 13$ would be reasonable and they said all Patient Care Tech externs recieve 14.97$

Senior HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Christiana Care.

I have been called by a manager and scheduled phone round interview. And phone round went around 40 minutes. All are behavioral questions..like
    1. What is the innovative idea that you have given?
    2. When is the time you have learnt something new for your job?
    3. What is the most you like in your current job?

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected...I was able answer almost all of them. But after 2 days, I got an email that I am not short listed for further process.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Christiana Care.

Took a month to get the interview after submitting online application then over 2 weeks for the offer and another 2 weeks before orientation started; met with HR first then the assistant Nurse Manager

Interview Questions
    • Can't recall any difficulty during the interview process for a staff position   View Answer
    There was none they sent me a letter with the offer and it was comparable to my then current salary in Phila but with a better schedule