Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Christiana Care
- IT (2)
- Biomedical Equipment Technician (1)
- RN Staff Nurse (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Registered Nurse (1)
- Student Research (1)
- Senior HRIS Analyst (1)
- Staff RN/E Care (1)
- Patient Care Tech (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Wilmington, DE) in April 2014.
Got a phone call about recieving an interview, was called onto the unit and had the interview with the floor nursing manager & also the scheduling manager sat in. Went very well- basic "why do you want to be a nurse, and what experience do you have so far:" "Why do you want to work on this type of floor" etc. Followed up with a background check online & a phone call from HR with another interview with basically scenario questions basic nursing drill. They offered me the position over the phone with hourly rate and scheduling. Very great experience
- 5 good qualities about myself (always hard for me to give myself the credit i deserve) 1 Answer
It was negotiable but i asked for less money then they offered. I said 13$ would be reasonable and they said all Patient Care Tech externs recieve 14.97$
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Wilmington, DE).
I have been called by a manager and scheduled phone round interview. And phone round went around 40 minutes. All are behavioral questions..like 1. What is the innovative idea that you have given? 2. When is the time you have learnt something new for your job? 3. What is the most you like in your current job?
- Nothing was unexpected...I was able answer almost all of them. But after 2 days, I got an email that I am not short listed for further process. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Wilmington, DE).
Took a month to get the interview after submitting online application then over 2 weeks for the offer and another 2 weeks before orientation started; met with HR first then the assistant Nurse Manager
- Can't recall any difficulty during the interview process for a staff position 1 Answer
There was none they sent me a letter with the offer and it was comparable to my then current salary in Phila but with a better schedule