Christie's Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Christie's in April 2014.

I applied online and weeks later received a call from HR. Went for first interview. Days later, called back for second/final interview. Don't expect to get a yes or no from HR. Completely unresponsive.

Other Interview Reviews for Christie's

Administrator Interview

Very basic interview. On the same day, I had interviews with both HR and the specialist department. The interviewers seemed disinterested in my course of study and keener on my experiences, which for a specialist department seem a bit bizarre. From start to finish the process took a month.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Christie's in January 2014.

There were 200 applicants, 30 interviews conducted. It was only the first round of interviews with the HR Recruiter, then you met with two people inside of the department being applied to. Since the department was Post-War Contemporary there was a lot of competition and even though it is listed as an administrator role, they were really looking for someone much more experienced and preferably in-house.

Interview Questions
    • Most important to them seems to be experience with (high-level) client relationships and they want specific examples.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Christie's in December 2008.

Sat down with dept head and talked about the department in depth, and explaned what I could bring to the table. It was more chit chat than challenge

Interview Questions
    simple and non negotiable. total take it or leave it attitude.

Worked for Christie's? Contribute to the Community!