Chrysler

2.1

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chrysler in March 2013.

The interview process was a one on two interview with senior management and the HR rep and only lasted one day for one hour this was resulting from a positive phone interview with corporate. The whole hiring process takes around one month total.

Interview Questions
    • Give up a time where you where dissatisfied with a group member's performance how do you get them to get back on track.   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Chrysler in May 2012.

I live in a surrounding surburb of Belvedere Il location..I applied March-2012 after seeing the hiring on local news. 2 weeks after online application submission received a email that they were going to go with other candidates. I dd no further action. May 18 10:53pm I received a email from Chrysler Talent Acquisition to proceed to website and provde more info...I logged in provided background consent,did a 27 question assessment (that is timed 13 mins) This morning being May 18 ay 7:58am I woke to a email from above mentioned party to log on and schedule phone interview.I did there was a same day available for 9:40 pm. I received a call at 9:32 private number Heather introduces herself as from Chrysler. She proceeds to share work location the environment safety rules such as glasses steel toe boots etc.. Afterwards she asks 3 questions being in a team setting tell me specifics about the task,challenge and resolution. Now mostly all my work experience has not been teamed based to give an good example but ya do what you have to do to answer the question on the spot like that while sounding as authentic as possible. There were 2 more questions very smliar..After the third question she stated to me abount the 2 shifts this plant rotates and how I would need to be flexible I would work no one set shft. She then stated to ensure I monitor my email and/or phone for instructions to complete the next hiring steps..Overall she was very pleasant and her tone was very light not overly serious at all. I felt comfortable speaking to her. But I will see what happens. I have not been offered a job I had to check one of the boxes to progress to this page. But if something more happens I will share the info..

Interview Questions
    • Team environment tell me a task the challenge and what the results were.
      What role in the team did you play

View Answer
    • Share an example of when you had to stop your work to do the work of another co-worker. What was the task,challenge and results   View Answer
    No negotiate.. This is a entry level position wouldnt push my luck..Starting pay 15.78

Assembly Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Chrysler in March 2012.

Hiring was from temp agency's around the local area. There was just a basic phone interview of ID information more or less -yes no answers- (hs grad currently employed...). Had to have a physical exam done for basic problems and physical fitness more of a baseline that hard work along with a drug test. Then had to proceed to wait for 2 months before they ended up calling me telling me there was a position available and I had to come in for a training session. The wait time was variable and they did not know how long it would be. The training session was relatively easy just going over basics of the jobs there on the line along with safety equipment. The biggest thing they wanted to see people be doing is standing on your feet for the 10 hrs since that is what we would be doing while we worked.

none

CPS Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chrysler in March 2012.

Unique experience -- interview conducted by a third party. The questioner simply recorded my responses for review by another group at a later time. At this point, I don't know if I'm still under consideration or not. They are scaling up production at this facility, so the hiring and activity levels are huge and exciting. The phone interview was months after the application.

Interview Questions
    • I just don't remember the questions apart from being a behavioral style   Answer Question

Assembly Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Chrysler in October 2011.

After receiving your application you will get an email to set up a telephone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us of a time when you where put in a stressful situation and where successful.   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chrysler in August 2010.

5 questions about previous employment experiences. Some "what would you do questions." lasted about a half hour.

Interview Questions
    • Explain an unpopular decision and how you handled it with your coworkers.   Answer Question
    • Explain how you had to stop what you were doing in order to do something else and how you did it.   Answer Question

No Job Specified Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chrysler in April 2010.

Applied online for a job with Chrysler-scheduled a telephone interview same time as application was submitted. Telephone Interview was 2 days later & lasted 30 min. Next Day received E-Mail to go for drug screen & physical.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to change tasks at work and how you handled it   View Answer