Chrysler

Very Difficult Interview

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Chrysler in June 2013.

Interview Details – any interview ended in limbo, no reply for months and then person would be fired or promoted, I feel having a middle eastern name, I suffered from acute discrimination and based on the attitudes of employees, this is not the work culture environment I would want to be a part of. Good to know Chrysler has their corporate staff trained not to hire people with Middle eastern names. Sure there are some people who are a token required by equal employment opportunity commission but in my case I have flat out had a really negative experience and don't belong with a company like this.

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Chrysler in December 2012.

Interview Details – Chrysler's process is very very good. Once you submit your application you get a confirmation email. All applications are submitted online. Next you receive a status update saying they are reviewing your credentials. Next you get asked to do a phone screen with HR. After you pass that you have an interview with hiring manager. After you pass that, you interview with the hiring manager and their superior. Interviews with hiring team are STAR format. situation, task, actions and results.

Interview Question – " Tell me about a time when you had a project that didn't not go as planned.   Answer Question

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!