Chrysler District Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Chrysler in May 2014.

I was flown in on three separate occasion (Orlando once, Detroit twice). Each interview was scheduled for 2 hours. In Orlando I flew in on the last day of the month, which meant for me to sit in a corner office for 22 minutes before anyone spoke to me. From there all I did was just chat with lower level guys and one hiring manager. Just chit chat no hard questions. After 16 weeks of waiting and no returned calls/emails the position was "cancelled" On my Detroit trips I met with all the decisions makers the first time and lost out to an "internal" candidate. I was flown back out a month later when I new position opened up. I spoke to some older gentleman who retires at the end of the week and another manager who was on his phone the whole time. All two of the three cases were sloppy and unorganized.

Don't bother trying to contact anyone with questions, they don't answer or BS their way out of it. I am bitter about the time wasted to fly out, but the lack of professionalism and organization really stuck with me.

EXPECT TO WAIT

Other Interview Reviews for Chrysler

District Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chrysler.

Applied online then received an email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was only about 20-25 minutes and was primarily questions about work and education experience. at the end I was asked a couple STAR questions, nothing unexpected. Got a call back a few days later to schedule an in person interview and it was essentially the same thing only in person and 3 times with different people. Again, nothing too tough with just a few STAR questions sprinkled in.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were unsatisfied with your performance   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate. Got a call from recruiter saying they'd like to extend the position to me and he emailed me the offer. Liked it, so I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Chrysler in May 2007.

Screen Phone Interview, Then One 4-5 hour interview with 4 employees in New York office. Lots of "tell me about a time..." questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time... they asked for about 50 different scenarios so it was difficult to come up with that many scenarios, but they recognized that.   Answer Question
    No negotiating.