Chrysler

9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

East Lansing, MI

I interviewed at Chrysler in November 2013.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of basic human resource questions focusing behavioral characteristics. The interviewers were very friendly and knowledge about the industry. There were not many technical questions about the company or engineering processes. Most questions referenced my past experience and performance. After the interview I was contacted almost immediately with an offer.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had to out innovate someone. Like I said, the interview questions were very easy.   Answer Question

Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – Interview process took a very very long time about 2 months just to get denied.

Interview 1 at a career fair
Interview 2 over the phone
Interview 3 in person
Interview 4 and final was suppose to be in person again but I never made it to that point

Interview was behavior questions, no technical.

Interview Question – Describe a moment you didnt get along with a co-worker and how did you go about dealing with it   Answer Question

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Chrysler in July 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted resume, got an email to set up a phone interview very quickly. Had the phone interview, took about a week but received another email saying they would like to bring me in for an in-person interview, took about another month beyond that to hear back. Went in for the interview and received an off within a week. The whole process will probably be about 3 months from submitting resume to start date.

Interview Question – Phone interview had a couple technical question but nothing too difficult if you had worked in that field. In person interview was the STAR format and very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated a little but the initial offer was quite solid.

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Chrysler in October 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by a Recruiter, went in for an interview, still waiting for a reply

Interview Question – Describe previous jobs   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Chrysler in November 2010.

Interview Details – Still in process

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were a change agent   View Answer

Negotiation Details – did not get to that point

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in October 2010.

Interview Details – Very simple....90% question about my resume and projects.

Interview Questions

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Chrysler in June 2010.

Interview Details – take long time process, interview could be muiti-person or 1:1, but mostly target interview process,

Interview Question – what is the most you hated about a job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – did not do the negotiation process

Engineering Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Chrysler in March 2010.

Interview Details – There was a phone screen followed up with on-site interview.

Interview Question – What did you find most challenging at your last job position   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Chrysler in January 2010.

Interview Details – 2 on 1 interview to review experience.

Interview Question – star based questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not really

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chrysler

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!

Chrysler – Why Work for Us?

Chrysler Group LLC, formed in 2009 to establish a global strategic alliance with Fiat S.p.A., produces Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT, FIAT and Mopar vehicles and products. With the resources, technology and worldwide… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chrysler Engineer interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Chrysler employees and interview candidates.