Chrysler

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Chrysler in October 2013.

Interview Details – Spoke to 3 different people at college career fair. Called later that night with interview offer. Apply for internship online. Interview next day. Within a week, asked for more detailed information. Job offer within 10 days.

Interview Question – All questions followed STAR method. Completely behavioral. Sought to see if you'd fit well in the team.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Asked for specific details. No negotiation.

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and at campus career website

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you couldn't succeed at something and what you did.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Intern position - no negotiation but comparable to other offers

Auburn Hills, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Chrysler in October 2011.

Interview Details – Went to an on campus career fair, presented my resume, and received interview information for the next week. Showed up, two people interviewed me, and three in-depth behavioral/situational questions were asked. Easy going, very friendly, smoother interview overall.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time where you diagnosed a problem, but found that the the problem you discovered was actually a small manifestation of an even bigger problem?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – A Chrysler representative was on campus recruiting for engineering interns for the summer of 2013. I contacted him via the telephone number listed on a mass email. Spent about 30 minutes on the phone, apparently my phone interview. Had a one-on-one interview the following day. The interview was very relaxed, basically a getting to know me type thing. The official interview questions were easy STAR-based behavioral questions. It felt as if the questions were merely a formality and were covered very quickly. This interview took about 45 minutes, the majority of which was just us talking about me, my resume, and my goals.

Interview Question – Questions were based upon leadership and inter-personal problem-solving skills. No technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer came via email. I did not negotiate as it was more than I asked for on the electronic application.

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!