Chrysler

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in October 2011.

Interview Details – Met Chrysler at a university-sponsored career fair. I struck a connection with one of the recruiters. He gave me a business card and asked that I apply through the university careers website. This is the site where I eventually selected an interview time for an on-campus interview. The interview was pretty straight-forward. A few behavioral questions, no job-fit or skill-based questions. The conversation was light and easy. The interviewer had a friendly presence and had the final say if I'd be hired or not. There was only 1 round, which was on-campus. While the recruiter, consistently throughout the summer was accessible and great, the HR department doing the administrative work behind the scenes were less than amazing. Be patient and flexible for the HR work behind the scenes.

Interview Question – Can't recall any specific questions. A few standard behavioral questions, which were sewn into a general conversation very seamlessly.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation for the internship salary and benefits.

Finance Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – One round of interviews on campus

Interview Question – How did you lead a team.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Chrysler

Interview Details – I met with two recruiters from Chrysler after applying for the position through my university's job posting website. The interview went very smoothly, the interviewers seemed genuinely interested even though it was the middle of the day, and answered my questions very thoroughly and honestly.

Interview Question – Why Chrysler? What do you think sets Chrysler apart from other car companies?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Haven't decided yet

Finance Intern

Interview Details – All behavioral 30 minute interview. Pretty straightforward.

Interview Question – Tell me about a leadership experience.   Answer Question

Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in November 2010.

Interview Details – The date of the interview was moved up without warning from the company. I was informed the day of the interview that the company changed the day they were going to be on campus and I needed to be ready to interview that afternoon (4 days prior to the scheduled interview). Needless to say, I was not completely prepared for the interview and just had to go with it. The people I interviewed with did not have any HR skills and weren't even from the division I would have been working for. The experience nullified any interest I would have had in working with the company.

Interview Question – Why would you prefer to work with Chrysler over another company in the auto industry?   Answer Question

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!