Chrysler Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2014
Updated Jun 18, 2014

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Applied online and was contacted to set up a phone interview via email. The interview took about thirty minutes. The interviewer was very helpful and happy to answer all of the questions I had.

Other Interview Reviews for Chrysler

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Chrysler.

Applied online and was selected for an initial phone screen 1 week later

Interview Questions
    • I'm a college student and expected more behavioral type questions. Instead I spoke with an HR rep who read to me the qualifications online (those listed on the job description) and then asked me when I worked in manufacturing, with large amounts of financial data, and so forth. She knew nothing about the position and it was a very painful, unprofessional experience.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chrysler in March 2014.

I received a phone call to set up a phone interview. This was followed with a confirmation email where I had options to modify the interview time and date. During the phone interview, my interviewer was very courteous and easy to speak with. Questions involved explaining previous experiences as related to the position for which I was applying.

Currently in negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chrysler.

This was an on-campus recruiting position. The process was fairly standard. Chrysler was at my college's career far and it is essential to connect well with the employer at the career fair to get an interview. The interview itself was pretty boring. I believe they wanted a junior and I was only a sophomore at the time. They mainly asked my opinion on the company.

Interview Questions
    • Have you heard anything about the company in the news?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

The whole process takes a while to gain traction and get going. Have to be very consistent and persistent with following up. Took a while after applying to hear back from talent acquisition to schedule a phone screening interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were unsatisfied with your performance   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Chrysler in September 2012.

Over the course of 8 months after my initial application submission, I had a phone screening after about 4 months, then a skype interview a month later and finally a face to face interview about a month after the Skype interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any real unexpected questions. The most difficult was probably describing how the team dynamic of a previous project I had work on, contributed to the project's success.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chrysler in October 2011.

When were you most dissatisfied in your work? What was most dissatisfying about it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chrysler in March 2009.

Asked a combination of personal questions (interests outside of work), technical questions , and behavioral questions. Technical questions were very basic and straight-forward for a person in Finance. Behavioral were typical "Tell me about a time when you ..."

In my case, it became a difficult interview when the senior person on the panel seemed somehow dissatisfied with my answers. Would have helped if I gave clearer, shorter answers.

Financial Analyst Interview

One interview through on campus interviews. Overall excellent experience. I met with the nicest coolest guys who really sold me on the company culture. They made me feel like they really wanted to learn more about me rather than just reading off a sheet with a bunch of questions. These were the most down to earth people I have ever met on an interview. I was EXTREMELY impressed and it was an overall wonderful experience.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected. Just talk about yourself, this position, company etc. Through conversation you had the chance to prove your knowledge.   Answer Question
    none

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chrysler.

Contacted by a recruiter and completed an initial phone screen. Second round was a phone interview with very basic questions about resume. Final round was on-site (accommodations - hotel/flight/food/car - paid for by the firm). Met with various members of the team in 1v2 interviews. Very low stress, basic questions about resume asked. Also asked about motivations for applying. Very cordial and positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to move out to X location if necessary?   View Answer

Salary was low for the type of role and level of education. Location was very undesirable, and a higher salary would have compensated for this fact.