Chrysler

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Chrysler

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted to set up a phone interview via email. The interview took about thirty minutes. The interviewer was very helpful and happy to answer all of the questions I had.

Interview Question – Asked about experience relating to job description.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in March 2014.

Interview Details – I received a phone call to set up a phone interview. This was followed with a confirmation email where I had options to modify the interview time and date. During the phone interview, my interviewer was very courteous and easy to speak with. Questions involved explaining previous experiences as related to the position for which I was applying.

Interview Question – All questions were straight-forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Currently in negotiation.

Financial Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – Applied online and was selected for an initial phone screen 1 week later

Interview Question – I'm a college student and expected more behavioral type questions. Instead I spoke with an HR rep who read to me the qualifications online (those listed on the job description) and then asked me when I worked in manufacturing, with large amounts of financial data, and so forth. She knew nothing about the position and it was a very painful, unprofessional experience.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bloomington, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – This was an on-campus recruiting position. The process was fairly standard. Chrysler was at my college's career far and it is essential to connect well with the employer at the career fair to get an interview. The interview itself was pretty boring. I believe they wanted a junior and I was only a sophomore at the time. They mainly asked my opinion on the company.

Interview Question – Have you heard anything about the company in the news?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Chrysler

Interview Details – The whole process takes a while to gain traction and get going. Have to be very consistent and persistent with following up. Took a while after applying to hear back from talent acquisition to schedule a phone screening interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were unsatisfied with your performance   Answer Question

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Chrysler in September 2012.

Interview Details – Over the course of 8 months after my initial application submission, I had a phone screening after about 4 months, then a skype interview a month later and finally a face to face interview about a month after the Skype interview.

Interview Question – There were not any real unexpected questions. The most difficult was probably describing how the team dynamic of a previous project I had work on, contributed to the project's success.   Answer Question

Dearborn, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Chrysler in October 2011.

Interview Details – When were you most dissatisfied in your work? What was most dissatisfying about it?

Interview Question – What is your ethnic background?   Answer Question

Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in March 2009.

Interview Details – Asked a combination of personal questions (interests outside of work), technical questions , and behavioral questions. Technical questions were very basic and straight-forward for a person in Finance. Behavioral were typical "Tell me about a time when you ..."

In my case, it became a difficult interview when the senior person on the panel seemed somehow dissatisfied with my answers. Would have helped if I gave clearer, shorter answers.

Interview Questions

Interviewed at Chrysler

Interview Details – One interview through on campus interviews. Overall excellent experience. I met with the nicest coolest guys who really sold me on the company culture. They made me feel like they really wanted to learn more about me rather than just reading off a sheet with a bunch of questions. These were the most down to earth people I have ever met on an interview. I was EXTREMELY impressed and it was an overall wonderful experience.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected. Just talk about yourself, this position, company etc. Through conversation you had the chance to prove your knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Financial Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter and completed an initial phone screen. Second round was a phone interview with very basic questions about resume. Final round was on-site (accommodations - hotel/flight/food/car - paid for by the firm). Met with various members of the team in 1v2 interviews. Very low stress, basic questions about resume asked. Also asked about motivations for applying. Very cordial and positive experience.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to move out to X location if necessary?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Salary was low for the type of role and level of education. Location was very undesirable, and a higher salary would have compensated for this fact.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chrysler

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!

Chrysler Videos

Chrysler – Why Work for Us?

​ Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Mich., Chrysler Group’s product lineup features some of the world's most recognizable vehicles, including the Chrysler 300 and Town & Country, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Dart, Ram… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chrysler Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Chrysler employees and interview candidates.