Chrysler Financial Interview Questions

3.4

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Chrysler Financial.

Interview

They asked about me for a little bit. Basic questions about how my course load was and classes. Then started giving me situations and asking how I would deal with them.

Interview Questions

• Being the only freshmen that got an interview why should we hire you   Answer Question

Senior Dealer Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chrysler Financial (Denver, CO) in July 2009.

Interview

Behavioral based interview that came about as a result of a resignation. I feel that the management staff knew who they wanted to select. I didn't initially get the job, but when another opening came about, I wasn't required to interview again.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chrysler Financial (Westlake, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

First part of the interview was with the agency. I did a customer service test then a one on one interview with a team member. If I qualified the agency then sets up a time for me to take a skills test with the company. The test takes about 3 hours.

Wholesale Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chrysler Financial (Addison, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

The interview process uses the SHARE model. Need to answer each questions providing a Situation, Hinderance, Action, Results and Experience. All the questions are behavioral and are long. There is usually a panel of 3 Managers and they each take turns asking questions. They ask around 8 questions and they write down your answers to later compare notes.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time in which you had to protect company information.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chrysler Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

It was a behavior-based interview. Each panel member would ask a question and then write as I spoke. The questions were harder than I expected. The questions were based on attention to detail, getting results, integrity. One question I remember was: Describe a time I avoided tasks that yield low value.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I had to make a difficult decision in an uncertain situation. There was more to the question but it had to do with Integrity.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Chrysler Financial.

Interview

Straight forward, easy questions

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chrysler Financial in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 Group managers asking a series of multi-part behavior questions that are designed to see how you would\did react in certain situations. The interview process took about an hour with each of them asking about 4 questions a piece.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a tough situation w\an employee. What was the situation and how was it handled.   Answer Question

Not a place I wanted to continue working

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chrysler Financial in January 2009.

Interview

tough

Dealer Relations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chrysler Financial in June 2008.

Interview

At the time I was a Dealer Credit Analyst (Commercial Credit Analyst) and I was applying for an In-House Dealer Relations Manager (Sales Rep) position. The interviewers included our HR manager, Regional Sales Manager and Sr. Manager of Dealer Credit. It was a behavioral based interview and last about 45 minutes. They asked approximately 5 questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you were dealing with an upset customer. What did you do to resolve the issue and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you and a coworker did not agree on something. What did you do to resolve the issue and what was the outcome?   Answer Question