Chrysler Financial Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2014
Updated Oct 29, 2014

3.4

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Chrysler Financial.

They asked about me for a little bit. Basic questions about how my course load was and classes. Then started giving me situations and asking how I would deal with them.

Interview Questions
    • Being the only freshmen that got an interview why should we hire you   Answer Question

Senior Dealer Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chrysler Financial in July 2009.

Behavioral based interview that came about as a result of a resignation. I feel that the management staff knew who they wanted to select. I didn't initially get the job, but when another opening came about, I wasn't required to interview again.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chrysler Financial in June 2009.

First part of the interview was with the agency. I did a customer service test then a one on one interview with a team member. If I qualified the agency then sets up a time for me to take a skills test with the company. The test takes about 3 hours.

Wholesale Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chrysler Financial in April 2009.

The interview process uses the SHARE model. Need to answer each questions providing a
    Situation, Hinderance, Action, Results and Experience. All the questions are behavioral and are long. There is usually a panel of 3 Managers and they each take turns asking questions. They ask around 8 questions and they write down your answers to later compare notes.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time in which you had to protect company information.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Chrysler Financial in February 2009.

It was a behavior-based interview. Each panel member would ask a question and then write as I spoke. The questions were harder than I expected. The questions were based on attention to detail, getting results, integrity. One question I remember was: Describe a time I avoided tasks that yield low value.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time I had to make a difficult decision in an uncertain situation. There was more to the question but it had to do with Integrity.   View Answer

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Chrysler Financial.

Straight forward, easy questions

Customer Service Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Chrysler Financial in May 2009.

The interview process consisted of 4 Group managers asking a series of multi-part behavior questions that are designed to see how you would\did react in certain situations. The interview process took about an hour with each of them asking about 4 questions a piece.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a tough situation w\an employee. What was the situation and how was it handled.   Answer Question

Not a place I wanted to continue working

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chrysler Financial in January 2009.

tough

Dealer Relations Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chrysler Financial in June 2008.

At the time I was a Dealer Credit Analyst (Commercial Credit Analyst) and I was applying for an In-House Dealer Relations Manager (Sales Rep) position. The interviewers included our HR manager, Regional Sales Manager and Sr. Manager of Dealer Credit. It was a behavioral based interview and last about 45 minutes. They asked approximately 5 questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you were dealing with an upset customer. What did you do to resolve the issue and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you and a coworker did not agree on something. What did you do to resolve the issue and what was the outcome?   Answer Question