Chrysler

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – From the time I met with a university representative from Chrysler and turned in my application online, it was about a month before I heard back for an interview. My interview was scheduled for a week later. Since it was the day before a holiday I only had one (1) interviewer. The interview was entirely behavioral and used the STAR method to rate my answers. I had asked the structure of the interview before going in and this was all information my coordinator gave openly. The questions were not difficult, but being thorough and personal is definitely needed to really "shine" and hit on elements they are looking for. I believe there were 3-4 questions followed by the opportunity to "showcase" and walk through my resume. My interviewer and I also discussed the company and opportunities within. Overall, it was a very manageable interview and a positive experience. A decision was made within to (2) weeks of the interview.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had to overcome working in a team where you did not get along with members   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – Initial communication was a followup email after our meeting at a conference inviting me to an interview. After agreeing, I was scheduled for a phone interview the next week. The interview process was fairly painless, the questions were straightforward and mainly behavioral. A few days after the phone interview I had an offer letter (contingent on drug testing and a background check).

Interview Question – What do you feel is your largest personality flaw?   View Answer

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – Very unorganized. I had to contact them on several occasions to confirm the times and meeting locations of the interview as they provided no details. Almost seemed like they had filled the spot before they even interviewed me; totally uninterested.

Interview Question – Why Chrysler and not another automotive company   Answer Question

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Chrysler in November 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted resume. Interviewed two weeks after. Behavior questions. What would you do situations? It's important to learn the S.T.A.R. method to effectively answer recruiter's questions. Interviewers were extremely nice.

Interview Question – Explain a situation where you only solved a symptom of the problem.   View Answer

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!