Chrysler

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in April 2014.

Interview Details – You will receive a call from onboarding to schedule an interview, should they be interested in interviewing you for the position. The interview will be in person with an HR professional and your prospective manager. A drug screen and background check will follow after you get a call offering you the position. The rest of the process is online. Your official letter offer comes within 3 business days.

Interview Question – How are you with Guidestar?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Everything is digital; there is very little opportunity to negotiate any details or discuss the position in any detail with anyone before you begin.

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – Applied for an interview on their website, then had face to face interview, and heard back from them with an offer two months later. During the interview they asked me to tell about myself and my resume. They then asked me three questions. They all started with "tell me about a time….". One of them was asking about when I was innovative, another was about a time that I worked in a group and had a problem, and the last was about a time I turned in work that I wasn't happy with and how it affected my future work.

Interview Question – For me, trying to think of a time that I wasn't happy with the quality of work I did was difficult. Trying to come up with something that wasn't just the generic "I turned in a poor assignment because I didn't have time to do it and I learned to never do it again". Being creative with those questions were difficult because it was so general and I wasn't exactly sure what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Chrysler

Interview Details – The interview was conducted on campus at my college. I, along with several of my classmates, submitted my resume and needed to be selected for an interview spot. After being offered an interview I signed up for a 30 minute time slot. It was a one-on-one interview. The interviewer was very professional and cordial.

Interview Question – There were no extremely difficult questions. The questions focused on my professional background and academic achievements. One sample question the interviewer asked related to what was my favorite class and why.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – It was very laid back. they asked only behavioral questions. They then asked me why I wanted to work at Chrysler. It was really just the basics. At then they gave me a bag of free stuff.

Interview Question – Why Chrysler?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Chrysler was not a good fit for me

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Chrysler in February 2011.

Interview Details – Had multiple interviews for various positions throughout company. Never heard back from any of them. The worst Skype interview I ever had with the interviewer running me off the line after leaving me twice during the interview. Also, the HR recruiter basically promised me a position without ever contacting me back. Overall, very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Why do you want to do HR?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Chrysler

Interview Details – Submitted resume online. Got a call 2 months later asking to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was two parts, each 30 min long with 2 interviewers each part. Mostly just situational, STAR (situation, I forget what T stands for, action, result) questions. They also asked about favorite projects I'd worked on in school.

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – Very relaxed. Spoke with two people from the department that I was interviewing for and had a few behavioral questions but it was more conversational. They really wanted to get to know me and my interests

Interview Question – What was a time that I needed to use innovation   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Chrysler in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied at career fair and went to Chrysler night, then 2 phone/skype interviews

Interview Question – When was a time you had problem at work and had to solve it and were uncomfortable?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was emailed and had a couple weeks to respond

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!