Chrysler

Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.4

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Was contacted for an interview for the internship after applying online- it was maybe an hour long. Seemed to place an emphasis on my knowledge of their products, not in a technical sense since I'm in finance, but just in that they wanted people who were displayed interest in the company product and history.

Other Interview Reviews for Chrysler

Intern Interview

They came to a college career fair and interviewed on the spot. Overall the team was remarkable nice and understanding. There was only one interview, and I got the offer about 3 weeks later in an email which detailed the compensation package including relocation ect.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Chrysler in April 2014.

You will receive a call from onboarding to schedule an interview, should they be interested in interviewing you for the position. The interview will be in person with an HR professional and your prospective manager. A drug screen and background check will follow after you get a call offering you the position. The rest of the process is online. Your official letter offer comes within 3 business days.

Interview Questions
    Everything is digital; there is very little opportunity to negotiate any details or discuss the position in any detail with anyone before you begin.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Chrysler.

Applied for an interview on their website, then had face to face interview, and heard back from them with an offer two months later. During the interview they asked me to tell about myself and my resume. They then asked me three questions. They all started with "tell me about a time….". One of them was asking about when I was innovative, another was about a time that I worked in a group and had a problem, and the last was about a time I turned in work that I wasn't happy with and how it affected my future work.

Interview Questions
    • For me, trying to think of a time that I wasn't happy with the quality of work I did was difficult. Trying to come up with something that wasn't just the generic "I turned in a poor assignment because I didn't have time to do it and I learned to never do it again". Being creative with those questions were difficult because it was so general and I wasn't exactly sure what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The interview was conducted on campus at my college. I, along with several of my classmates, submitted my resume and needed to be selected for an interview spot. After being offered an interview I signed up for a 30 minute time slot. It was a one-on-one interview. The interviewer was very professional and cordial.

Interview Questions
    • There were no extremely difficult questions. The questions focused on my professional background and academic achievements. One sample question the interviewer asked related to what was my favorite class and why.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Chrysler.

It was very laid back. they asked only behavioral questions. They then asked me why I wanted to work at Chrysler. It was really just the basics. At then they gave me a bag of free stuff.

Interview Questions

Chrysler was not a good fit for me

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Chrysler in October 2013.

I got interviewed at a job fair and I applied online. I had to answer many questions online before I was given an offer via email. The interview was easy going and there was no problem going through with it.

Interview Questions
    • I had to describe a difficult situation and how I overcame it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Submitted resume online. Got a call 2 months later asking to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was two parts, each 30 min long with 2 interviewers each part. Mostly just situational, STAR (situation, I forget what T stands for, action, result) questions. They also asked about favorite projects I'd worked on in school.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chrysler in February 2011.

Had multiple interviews for various positions throughout company. Never heard back from any of them. The worst Skype interview I ever had with the interviewer running me off the line after leaving me twice during the interview. Also, the HR recruiter basically promised me a position without ever contacting me back. Overall, very unprofessional.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chrysler.

Very relaxed. Spoke with two people from the department that I was interviewing for and had a few behavioral questions but it was more conversational. They really wanted to get to know me and my interests