Chrysler

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assemblly Manager Interview

Assemblly Manager

Interviewed at Chrysler

Interview Details – Forced into position/job. I was suppose to be timing specialist and made to be supervisor of SBU. The position offered is not the position provided.
What is wrong w/ this company7

Auto Assembler Interview

Auto Assembler
Fenton, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – had to take tests, they seemed meaningless as those with no skills still got hired, had to take urine test, and many different speed and skills tests, some people got hired right away while others had to go through the process

Negotiation Details – here is the job this is what we pay and this is your benefits

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in July 2014.

Interview Details – Applied on line and took 2 weeks for a phone interview, and another 1 week for face to face
 interview. Presently waiting for an email. They said I would hear the result in two weeks.

Interview Question – Star based interview   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Chrysler in May 2014.

Interview Details – I was flown in on three separate occasion (Orlando once, Detroit twice). Each interview was scheduled for 2 hours. In Orlando I flew in on the last day of the month, which meant for me to sit in a corner office for 22 minutes before anyone spoke to me. From there all I did was just chat with lower level guys and one hiring manager. Just chit chat no hard questions. After 16 weeks of waiting and no returned calls/emails the position was "cancelled" On my Detroit trips I met with all the decisions makers the first time and lost out to an "internal" candidate. I was flown back out a month later when I new position opened up. I spoke to some older gentleman who retires at the end of the week and another manager who was on his phone the whole time. All two of the three cases were sloppy and unorganized.

Don't bother trying to contact anyone with questions, they don't answer or BS their way out of it. I am bitter about the time wasted to fly out, but the lack of professionalism and organization really stuck with me.

EXPECT TO WAIT

Interview Question – What are your thoughts on relocation?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in April 2014.

Interview Details – You will receive a call from onboarding to schedule an interview, should they be interested in interviewing you for the position. The interview will be in person with an HR professional and your prospective manager. A drug screen and background check will follow after you get a call offering you the position. The rest of the process is online. Your official letter offer comes within 3 business days.

Interview Question – How are you with Guidestar?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Everything is digital; there is very little opportunity to negotiate any details or discuss the position in any detail with anyone before you begin.

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor
Belvidere, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Chrysler in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was a one on two interview with senior management and the HR rep and only lasted one day for one hour this was resulting from a positive phone interview with corporate. The whole hiring process takes around one month total.

Interview Question – Give up a time where you where dissatisfied with a group member's performance how do you get them to get back on track.   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in May 2010.

Interview Details – HR call for phone interview ask question related to job profile and experience on each job requirements. Then if that stage is cleared then setup face to face interview with Engineering manager. After interview if selected they send you offer for you to accept or reject. Once you get offer you and dissatisfied you can talk to HR.

Interview Question – How you deal with difficult people   View Answer

Negotiation Details – good.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at Chrysler

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted to set up a phone interview via email. The interview took about thirty minutes. The interviewer was very helpful and happy to answer all of the questions I had.

Interview Question – Asked about experience relating to job description.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Hybrid Engineer Interview

Hybrid Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in May 2011.

Interview Details – Super Easy. 1 Interview, No Phone interview. Went to Auburn Hills, interview was 1.5 hours or so long. Went over my resume, just got a feel for me, nothing technical.

Negotiation Details – No Negotion

Auto Assembler Interview

Auto Assembler

I applied online - interviewed at Chrysler in May 2012.

Interview Details – A little bit of a long process, I never knew if I was going to get called or E-Mailed. You had to be very on top of your game to make sure you never missed E-Mail or call.

Interview Question – Troubleshooting questions   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chrysler

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!

Chrysler Videos

Chrysler – Why Work for Us?

​ Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Mich., Chrysler Group’s product lineup features some of the world's most recognizable vehicles, including the Chrysler 300 and Town & Country, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Dart, Ram… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chrysler interview questions and advice. All 201 interview reviews posted anonymously by Chrysler employees and interview candidates.