Chrysler Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2014
211 interviews

2.8

Product Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Chrysler in July 2014.

Got an interview through a recruiter. Interviewers were nice. Interview took basic STAR format questions and lasted for about an hour. They desired for me to be as detailed as possible.

Powertrain Benchmarking Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in June 2014.

It took more than 10 days to get the interview after getting the call from the recruiter.
    The recruiter was T.E.C. actually they sent me many positions by email for Chrysler and they chose me for that position.
    it was a face to face interview with three managers from Chrysler.

Interview Questions
    • i was expecting a technical interview but all the questions were behavior questions.
       5 or 6 questions.
        Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Chrysler.

Application is done online when available, then you receive a call back, drug screen, the you wait for a call back. Physical exam then wait for call back. This initial process to get hired on takes about a year in some cases.

Interview Questions
    • There is or was no one on one interview, the hiring process is done through HR.   Answer Question
    none, set pay

Attorney Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler.

Phone call from recruiter. Very nice. Short conversation, about 20 minutes. Asked preliminary HR questions and only a few questions about the actual position. The recruiter said I would hear back within a week. It has been over a week and I have not heard back.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all straight forward. The only questions pertaining to the job itself were regarding my past experience and why I wanted to move jobs.   Answer Question

Vehicle Test Supervisor Interview

The hiring process consisted of a phone interview (screening), a face-to-face interview and offer. There was room for negotiation after the initial offer. The entire process took about 4 weeks.

Battery Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

I interviewed online - interviewed at Chrysler.

I was asked technical as well as behavioral questions. Please be prepared to answer behavioral questions in a STAR format. You must be able to present various concepts wrt battery in a paper.

Interview Questions
    • There were behavioral questions like winning the trust of someone, mentoring others, team work etc   Answer Question

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Chrysler in November 2011.

very long process, takes several months. and the interview was normal for this type of job. the over all outlook, this process was very long and there would be weeks with no word of what was going on.

Interview Questions
    • what is something you failed at and what did you learn from it. how did you use that to help you in the future   Answer Question
    very easy

Rre Series Professional Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in June 2014.

First I scheduled a phone interview then later was contacted by email to set up an in person interview. Everyone was friendly and the questions didn't directly pertain to the position I was applying for. It was not too hard, and overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle situations where team members do not carry their load   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in June 2013.

I participated in a phone interview last year after I was initially contacted by a member of the talent acquisition team. Most of the questions were standard and relatively straightforward. After confirming my basic qualifications, the recruiter (who seemed overly optimistic) said I would be contacted within the next few weeks to schedule an in-person interview. Unfortunately, this never happened and I received an email saying the position had been filled.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were standard and relatively staightforward.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Chrysler.

Very undefined. You don't know what you are going to be assigned to. They make you work whatever they need you to work on. They make you work in areas not qualified. They really don't care what the outcome of hiring selection. No one wants the job.

Interview Questions
    • They don't ask any relevant question. They have a stupid behavioral based interview that is required.   View Answer

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!