Chrysler Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.8

Dodge Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Chrysler in July 2014.

Applied online, and just about three weeks later HR scheduled the first round interview. The first round phone interview was pretty basic (somewhat stiff), lasted about 15-20 minutes. Less then a week later I was then scheduled for a second round interview with two of the hiring Brand Managers. This was a little more relaxed, A get to know you kind of thing. It lasted about 30 minutes. I felt good about the second interview, but 6-7 weeks later I was told via email "Thank you for your interest in a position with Chrysler. While your background has many impressive aspects, we have selected candidates who more closely fit our current business needs. Again, thank you for your interest in Chrysler. We wish you the best in your career endeavors."

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about or on any Dodge vehicle, what would you change?   Answer Question

AP Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Chrysler in August 2014.

The interview was conducted by a 3rd party agency who didn't have very many details on the job and asked very canned questions that weren't relevant to the position.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had a failed project and how this made you feel.   View Answer

Product Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Chrysler in July 2014.

Got an interview through a recruiter. Interviewers were nice. Interview took basic STAR format questions and lasted for about an hour. They desired for me to be as detailed as possible.

Director of Insights Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Chrysler.

Multiple rounds of interviews in multiple locations.
    They were very specific with their review process and were very upfront.
    In the middle of constant change, they are looking for stability.
    I was very impressed overall with their outlook and professionalism and understood that a more appropriate candidate was viable. I see good things coming for their organization and it is starting to show.

Retirement & Savings Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Chrysler in August 2014.

I was contacted through email by an internal recruiter to set up a phone assessment. The phone assessment was a short series of questions on my current job and benefits. After the phone interview, I was emailed a link to complete an employment application, which they used to run a background check. Upon receiving a satisfactory report, I was scheduled for a face-to-face interview with 2 individuals in the department.

Interview Questions
    • Chrysler uses the STAR behavioral interview technique.   Answer Question

Powertrain Benchmarking Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in June 2014.

It took more than 10 days to get the interview after getting the call from the recruiter.
    The recruiter was T.E.C. actually they sent me many positions by email for Chrysler and they chose me for that position.
    it was a face to face interview with three managers from Chrysler.

Interview Questions
    • i was expecting a technical interview but all the questions were behavior questions.
       5 or 6 questions.
        Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

I applied online. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Chrysler.

Application is done online when available, then you receive a call back, drug screen, the you wait for a call back. Physical exam then wait for call back. This initial process to get hired on takes about a year in some cases.

Interview Questions
    • There is or was no one on one interview, the hiring process is done through HR.   Answer Question
    none, set pay

Attorney Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler.

Phone call from recruiter. Very nice. Short conversation, about 20 minutes. Asked preliminary HR questions and only a few questions about the actual position. The recruiter said I would hear back within a week. It has been over a week and I have not heard back.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all straight forward. The only questions pertaining to the job itself were regarding my past experience and why I wanted to move jobs.   Answer Question

Vehicle Test Supervisor Interview

The hiring process consisted of a phone interview (screening), a face-to-face interview and offer. There was room for negotiation after the initial offer. The entire process took about 4 weeks.

Battery Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Chrysler.

I was asked technical as well as behavioral questions. Please be prepared to answer behavioral questions in a STAR format. You must be able to present various concepts wrt battery in a paper.

Interview Questions
    • There were behavioral questions like winning the trust of someone, mentoring others, team work etc   Answer Question

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!