Chrysler Interview Questions

2.8

Design Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chrysler.

More of just a discussion over resume and related experience. There was a booklet of set questions that the hiring manager was supposed to ask but we never got around to it. Just discussed different past positions and roles and responsibilities of current job. Went through job description and structure.

Salary was too low

Sa Interview

This was a Contract Position so the interview was based upon my automation control experience. They asked a variety of questions, but I do not recall what specific questions were asked.

Intern Interview

They came to a college career fair and interviewed on the spot. Overall the team was remarkable nice and understanding. There was only one interview, and I got the offer about 3 weeks later in an email which detailed the compensation package including relocation ect.

IT Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Chrysler.

APPLIED THROUGH UNIVERSITY AND WAS CONTACT WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. Went in for a one on one interview on campus. It was all behavioral so nothing out of the ordinary.

no negotiation

Communications Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Chrysler.

Applied through university. Received interview offer, as did a close friend of mine in my major at the same school. Was interviewed by two people in what felt like a good cop/bad cop scenario, or rather, casual interviewer and stern interviewer. Received an email shortly after saying I was not moving on to the next interview (and my friend was rejected, too). The interview had been mostly behavioral and psychological, looking for fit, with only one or two "what would you do" sorts of scenarios if I recall correctly. I imagine a second interview or later would have gotten into more technical questions.

Buyer Interview

30 minute interview will walk through your resume ,why chrysler? and 3 behavioral questions very relaxed. emphasize competition they cherish competition dont stress out. its very easy just show interest in chrysler. they ask you what do you want to leave wit them when you leave the interview so basically reinstate why you want to work at chrysler. its only one round interview and they said they are going to call me in a week. don't forget to send a thank you note and go to their info session to show even more interest in the position.

Director of Insights Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Chrysler.

Multiple rounds of interviews in multiple locations.
    They were very specific with their review process and were very upfront.
    In the middle of constant change, they are looking for stability.
    I was very impressed overall with their outlook and professionalism and understood that a more appropriate candidate was viable. I see good things coming for their organization and it is starting to show.

Warehouse Worker Interview

I applied online. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Chrysler.

Application is done online when available, then you receive a call back, drug screen, the you wait for a call back. Physical exam then wait for call back. This initial process to get hired on takes about a year in some cases.

Interview Questions
    • There is or was no one on one interview, the hiring process is done through HR.   Answer Question
    none, set pay

Attorney Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chrysler.

Phone call from recruiter. Very nice. Short conversation, about 20 minutes. Asked preliminary HR questions and only a few questions about the actual position. The recruiter said I would hear back within a week. It has been over a week and I have not heard back.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all straight forward. The only questions pertaining to the job itself were regarding my past experience and why I wanted to move jobs.   Answer Question

Vehicle Test Supervisor Interview

The hiring process consisted of a phone interview (screening), a face-to-face interview and offer. There was room for negotiation after the initial offer. The entire process took about 4 weeks.