Chrysler Interview Questions

2.8

Unit Business Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chrysler in January 2010.

Multiple Senior Managers asking behavioral questions and previous experience including working with union officials. Very little technical questions unless seeking skilled trades management positions. Managers were from different departments to see which you fit well with past experience and then offered what a typical day may consist of and how you would address poor performance from direct reports.

Interview Questions
    • Analytical question based on customer response from internal and external customers   View Answer
    Took two additional months for them to accept my counter offer

Design Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chrysler.

More of just a discussion over resume and related experience. There was a booklet of set questions that the hiring manager was supposed to ask but we never got around to it. Just discussed different past positions and roles and responsibilities of current job. Went through job description and structure.

Salary was too low

Sa Interview

This was a Contract Position so the interview was based upon my automation control experience. They asked a variety of questions, but I do not recall what specific questions were asked.

Intern Interview

They came to a college career fair and interviewed on the spot. Overall the team was remarkable nice and understanding. There was only one interview, and I got the offer about 3 weeks later in an email which detailed the compensation package including relocation ect.

Engineer Trainee - CIE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chrysler in June 2011.

I received a phone call to schedule an interview. It was held with two CIE trainee's that had moved on into being placed in their respective depts. I feel that the process was as expected, however, the bias was evident as the demographics of the interiewer's was different than mine. White guys working for a car company assume that a black woman cannot possibly be able to handle the demand.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your senior design project. Mine was not automotive related.   Answer Question

IT Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Chrysler.

APPLIED THROUGH UNIVERSITY AND WAS CONTACT WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. Went in for a one on one interview on campus. It was all behavioral so nothing out of the ordinary.

no negotiation

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

interviewed at Chrysler in March 2010.

4 intervienes with specific technical questions . Hired after 2 months of The process . Experiencia in project management and Quality tools. Also, comunications skills aré required, English and spanish.

Communications Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Chrysler.

Applied through university. Received interview offer, as did a close friend of mine in my major at the same school. Was interviewed by two people in what felt like a good cop/bad cop scenario, or rather, casual interviewer and stern interviewer. Received an email shortly after saying I was not moving on to the next interview (and my friend was rejected, too). The interview had been mostly behavioral and psychological, looking for fit, with only one or two "what would you do" sorts of scenarios if I recall correctly. I imagine a second interview or later would have gotten into more technical questions.

Purchasing and Supplier Quality Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Chrysler.

I applied at my university job fair. I then had an interview the following day with two current employees. I heard back from Chrysler months later with job offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • All were expected- tell me about yourself, how do you work in a group, etc.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation

Buyer Interview

30 minute interview will walk through your resume ,why chrysler? and 3 behavioral questions very relaxed. emphasize competition they cherish competition dont stress out. its very easy just show interest in chrysler. they ask you what do you want to leave wit them when you leave the interview so basically reinstate why you want to work at chrysler. its only one round interview and they said they are going to call me in a week. don't forget to send a thank you note and go to their info session to show even more interest in the position.