Chrysler Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014
Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.8

Manager Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Chrysler.

Very undefined. You don't know what you are going to be assigned to. They make you work whatever they need you to work on. They make you work in areas not qualified. They really don't care what the outcome of hiring selection. No one wants the job.

Interview Questions
    • They don't ask any relevant question. They have a stupid behavioral based interview that is required.   View Answer

Auto Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fenton, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler.

had to take tests, they seemed meaningless as those with no skills still got hired, had to take urine test, and many different speed and skills tests, some people got hired right away while others had to go through the process

here is the job this is what we pay and this is your benefits

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in July 2014.

Applied on line and took 2 weeks for a phone interview, and another 1 week for face to face
     interview. Presently waiting for an email. They said I would hear the result in two weeks.

Product Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Chrysler in July 2014.

Got an interview through a recruiter. Interviewers were nice. Interview took basic STAR format questions and lasted for about an hour. They desired for me to be as detailed as possible.

Dodge Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Chrysler in July 2014.

Applied online, and just about three weeks later HR scheduled the first round interview. The first round phone interview was pretty basic (somewhat stiff), lasted about 15-20 minutes. Less then a week later I was then scheduled for a second round interview with two of the hiring Brand Managers. This was a little more relaxed, A get to know you kind of thing. It lasted about 30 minutes. I felt good about the second interview, but 6-7 weeks later I was told via email "Thank you for your interest in a position with Chrysler. While your background has many impressive aspects, we have selected candidates who more closely fit our current business needs. Again, thank you for your interest in Chrysler. We wish you the best in your career endeavors."

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about or on any Dodge vehicle, what would you change?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Applied online and was contacted to set up a phone interview via email. The interview took about thirty minutes. The interviewer was very helpful and happy to answer all of the questions I had.

Powertrain Benchmarking Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in June 2014.

It took more than 10 days to get the interview after getting the call from the recruiter.
    The recruiter was T.E.C. actually they sent me many positions by email for Chrysler and they chose me for that position.
    it was a face to face interview with three managers from Chrysler.

Interview Questions
    • i was expecting a technical interview but all the questions were behavior questions.
       5 or 6 questions.
        Answer Question

Rre Series Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in June 2014.

First I scheduled a phone interview then later was contacted by email to set up an in person interview. Everyone was friendly and the questions didn't directly pertain to the position I was applying for. It was not too hard, and overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle situations where team members do not carry their load   Answer Question

Supply Chain Management Interview

Phone screening then face to face. The hard part of it all was dealing with the recruiters. Some of these people were hard to understand on the phone. Don't always relate experience to work situations. I like to involve some personal experience in there as well.

Interview Questions
    • Without experience question can be difficult but other then that it wasn't bad.   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler.

From the time I met with a university representative from Chrysler and turned in my application online, it was about a month before I heard back for an interview. My interview was scheduled for a week later. Since it was the day before a holiday I only had one (1) interviewer. The interview was entirely behavioral and used the STAR method to rate my answers. I had asked the structure of the interview before going in and this was all information my coordinator gave openly. The questions were not difficult, but being thorough and personal is definitely needed to really "shine" and hit on elements they are looking for. I believe there were 3-4 questions followed by the opportunity to "showcase" and walk through my resume. My interviewer and I also discussed the company and opportunities within. Overall, it was a very manageable interview and a positive experience. A decision was made within to (2) weeks of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to overcome working in a team where you did not get along with members   Answer Question