Chrysler

Updated Nov 9, 2014

2.8

Finance (College Grad Program) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chrysler.

I remember a group of Finance managers from Chrysler came in for a campus interview, and was 20 minutes late. After the interview, I sent follow-up emails, and NEVER heard back from them in regards to the results of the interview. This was a campus interview which took place in the 2011/2012 time-frame.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chrysler in March 2014.

I received a phone call to set up a phone interview. This was followed with a confirmation email where I had options to modify the interview time and date. During the phone interview, my interviewer was very courteous and easy to speak with. Questions involved explaining previous experiences as related to the position for which I was applying.

Currently in negotiation.

Advanced Emissions Systems Engineer Interview

Applied online. Was contact next day for a phone screen. The phone screen consisted first of asking me if I had experience in each of the bullet points for the job description. Then the phone screener asked me what about my resume best qualified me and why I want to work for Chrysler. Fairly easy questions. Phone screener although didn't have any idea about the technical area.

Powertrain Virtual Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Chrysler in March 2014.

Posted for Internal Position

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a situation where things did not turn out how you expected   View Answer
    Internal no negotiation

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chrysler.

One round of interviews on campus

Intern Interview

The interview was conducted on campus at my college. I, along with several of my classmates, submitted my resume and needed to be selected for an interview spot. After being offered an interview I signed up for a 30 minute time slot. It was a one-on-one interview. The interviewer was very professional and cordial.

Interview Questions
    • There were no extremely difficult questions. The questions focused on my professional background and academic achievements. One sample question the interviewer asked related to what was my favorite class and why.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chrysler.

This was an on-campus recruiting position. The process was fairly standard. Chrysler was at my college's career far and it is essential to connect well with the employer at the career fair to get an interview. The interview itself was pretty boring. I believe they wanted a junior and I was only a sophomore at the time. They mainly asked my opinion on the company.

Interview Questions
    • Have you heard anything about the company in the news?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Intern Interview

The first round interview was pretty standard behavioral questions: what was a situation where you used teamwork, had to overcome difficulties, etc. They asked what you liked about Chrysler and why you were passionate about the job. Second round was a phone interview with a group of Chrysler employees (they didn't tell me that part)

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to relate your work to Chrysler in particular   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Chrysler.

Very disappointing experience. First round is HR interview where basic HR questions are asked. You will need to speak very slowly because the person will write down every word.
    Second, an employment form is sent to fill out and send. Third round is with hiring managers. It is a typical STAR interview. Fourth round is an onsite interview at Detroit. Again it will be a STAR interview and basic behavioral questions are asked. Everyone is very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a project where you used innovation to get a result.   Answer Question

They gave the offer and then realised that I will require sponsorship. This was overlooked in the employment application form.

Follow-up Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chrysler in January 2014.

I got a call from Chrysler wanting to set up a time for a phone interview. We agreed upon a day and time. Unfortunately they called early, wanting to do the phone interview on the spot. The questions were basic behavioral style e.g. tell me a time when you etc. I thought the questions were of average difficultly. Sadly, I had the feeling the interviewer didn't know much about the actual position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to balance other priorities with work.
      Describe the greatest challenge you've had when working on a project.
      Describe a time when a team member was not pulling their own weight and how you handled it.
        Answer Question