Chrysler

Relevance Date Difficulty

Unit Leader Interview

Unit Leader
Kokomo, IN

I applied online - interviewed at Chrysler in April 2013.

Interview Details – it was not very structured and they were all on their phones during the process liek you don't even matter

Interview Question – there really was not any, they were all stupid questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was none at all

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Maintenance Supervisor
Kokomo, IN

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Chrysler in July 2013.

Interview Details – I started with online app. in March 2013 leading to face to face meeting in July. The position was at ITP 2 in Kokomo. I was taken to a small conference area for the interview by three upper level managers. There was no plant tour and very little small talk. Interview time was about an hour with some company required behavioral questions. The interviewers seemed sleep deprived and spent a considerable amount of time talking about how much they had to do while their phones were vibrating.

Interview Question – "I can't overemphasize that this is a very fast paced environment.
What makes you think you are suited to working here?"
  View Answer

Area Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Area Maintenance Supervisor
Kokomo, IN

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – Completed phone interview, then 1 week later received a call to set up a face to face interview. Person stated she would send a follow up email but never did. Went to the lobby and waited as I was instructed. The interviewer was late, and I was directed to wait in a room for a bit over 45 minutes after that. 3 fellas came in, asked me about a contract position, and one of the men kept closing his eyes as if he was asleep. Strangest interview I'd ever been through.

Interview Question – Fella said that I didn't have to have a technical background to fill the position, stated I might want to be a mechanic, but the thing was I am a perfect match line for line of the job requirements. These folks weren't into it. Not sure if I'll hear from them again or not.   Answer Question

Production Unit Leader Interview

Production Unit Leader
Kokomo, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in May 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with a engineering supervisor and business unit leader. Interview was all SAR based. Name a SITUATION, the ACTION you took in an effort to resolve the problem and the RESULT from your actions that resolved the issue.

Interview Question – Characteristics of a good leader   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a contract-hire opportunity through Aerotek staffing solutions and I accepted.

Production Worker Interview

Production Worker
Kokomo, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Chrysler in December 2012.

Interview Details – I am currently interviewing for a move from hourly into salary... Chrysler has paid for me to get an education and now I plan to use it moving the company forward... this time next year I will graduate with an MBA.

Interview Question – What is your definition of leadership?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Still negotiating :-)

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Maintenance Supervisor
Kokomo, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Chrysler in June 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was good, up until I received my offer. It was thourough and professional, but upon receiving my offer, the process became very slow. The information that I was provided changed and there was some mild frustration with when and how the hiring process would continue.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – To ask for what you want, and if you get it do not try and get more just to negotiated.

Resident Product Engineer Interview

Resident Product Engineer
Kokomo, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Chrysler in April 2011.

Interview Details – Chrysler has a good, structured interview process. The interview consisted of a detailed tour of the facilities and laboratory. Along with a panel of 2 people that I would work with asking behavior type questions such as: concerning your past job performance/skills and interaction with other co-workers on your previous job. After the interview, I knew what the job would entail, the people I would work with, the challenges involved in the job and even knew where I missed the mark on obtaining the job. The people conducting the interview were very respectful, knew their jobs well, and had studied my resume. Even though I did not get the job, the interview helped
prepare me to get another job at another company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had conflict with another co-worker.   Answer Question
  • Describe the most difficult situation you were in and how you coped with the situation.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Kokomo, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Chrysler in September 2010.

Interview Details – Asked a lot of behavioral questions and previous experiences.

Process takes a long time and you might not hear from them for weeks at a time.

Unit Leader Interview

Unit Leader
Kokomo, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of three people asking you eight questions.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you instead of someone else just as qualified.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Tough

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!

Chrysler Videos

Chrysler – Why Work for Us?

​ Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Mich., Chrysler Group’s product lineup features some of the world's most recognizable vehicles, including the Chrysler 300 and Town & Country, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Dart, Ram… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chrysler interview questions and advice in Kokomo, IN. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Chrysler employees and interview candidates.