Chrysler

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at Chrysler.

Interview Details – Very undefined. You don't know what you are going to be assigned to. They make you work whatever they need you to work on. They make you work in areas not qualified. They really don't care what the outcome of hiring selection. No one wants the job.

Interview Question – They don't ask any relevant question. They have a stupid behavioral based interview that is required.   View Answer

Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Chrysler in January 2010.

Interview Details – Chaos all the time, Appointments made last minute. Long time from HR for follow-up. Low balling the offer.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Not enough compensation compared to similar positions in the industry. Cheap HR.

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was demanded for an interview by email received at midnight for the next day (same day) in the PM.

Went more than a hour discussing, talking, very informative, nothing much related to work. I was told right away that it was an informative interview to feel me then I would be asked to come back for a second interview the next month. 4 weeks later, I got an email saying my candidacy wasn't going to the second round and thank you. Found it quite singular when you have no news for more than a month before getting an email like this when we were told we would go to a second panel and there they would filter out people.

I guess, I won't believe the "See you soon" anymore.

Interview Question – Why you want to work in the automobile industry?   Answer Question

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!