Chrysler

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Chrysler in January 2010.

Interview Details – Chaos all the time, Appointments made last minute. Long time from HR for follow-up. Low balling the offer.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Not enough compensation compared to similar positions in the industry. Cheap HR.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was demanded for an interview by email received at midnight for the next day (same day) in the PM.

Went more than a hour discussing, talking, very informative, nothing much related to work. I was told right away that it was an informative interview to feel me then I would be asked to come back for a second interview the next month. 4 weeks later, I got an email saying my candidacy wasn't going to the second round and thank you. Found it quite singular when you have no news for more than a month before getting an email like this when we were told we would go to a second panel and there they would filter out people.

I guess, I won't believe the "See you soon" anymore.

Interview Question – Why you want to work in the automobile industry?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chrysler

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!

Chrysler Videos

Chrysler – Why Work for Us?

​ Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Mich., Chrysler Group’s product lineup features some of the world's most recognizable vehicles, including the Chrysler 300 and Town & Country, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Dart, Ram… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chrysler Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Chrysler employees and interview candidates.