Chrysler

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Materials Control Supervisor Interview

Dundee, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Chrysler in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied via the Chrysler careers website. I received a call from corporate HR about 3 months later. They felt I was a good candidate and wanted to set up a phone interview. After passing the phone interview they set up an interview with the hiring manager. At the onsite interview I met with the hiring manager and another manager that worked for them. Right out of the gate they told me that I didn't have the proper experience and that I was overqualified and would get bored. They offered to forward my resume to an area they thought a better fit for me and to call them if I didn't hear back within a week. Well never did and could never get in touch with them.

Interview Question – Asked me why I sold my business and why I wanted to go back to work for someone else.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chrysler

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!

Chrysler – Why Work for Us?

Chrysler Group LLC, formed in 2009 to establish a global strategic alliance with Fiat S.p.A., produces Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT, FIAT and Mopar vehicles and products. With the resources, technology and worldwide… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chrysler Materials Control Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Chrysler employees and interview candidates.