Chrysler

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Materials Control Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundee, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundee, MI

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Chrysler in February 2013.

Applied via the Chrysler careers website. I received a call from corporate HR about 3 months later. They felt I was a good candidate and wanted to set up a phone interview. After passing the phone interview they set up an interview with the hiring manager. At the onsite interview I met with the hiring manager and another manager that worked for them. Right out of the gate they told me that I didn't have the proper experience and that I was overqualified and would get bored. They offered to forward my resume to an area they thought a better fit for me and to call them if I didn't hear back within a week. Well never did and could never get in touch with them.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me why I sold my business and why I wanted to go back to work for someone else.   Answer Question