Chrysler

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production

I applied online - interviewed at Chrysler in May 2013.

Interview Details – I completed an over the phone interview and a couple of weeks later I received an email to complete a drug test. A month pasted and I was sent an offer letter via email and I had to get a physical. I'm still waiting for a call or email hopefully with a start date soon.

Interview Question – There hasn't been any difficult questions so far.   Answer Question

Belvidere, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Chrysler in May 2012.

Interview Details – I live in a surrounding surburb of Belvedere Il location..I applied March-2012 after seeing the hiring on local news. 2 weeks after online application submission received a email that they were going to go with other candidates. I dd no further action. May 18 10:53pm I received a email from Chrysler Talent Acquisition to proceed to website and provde more info...I logged in provided background consent,did a 27 question assessment (that is timed 13 mins) This morning being May 18 ay 7:58am I woke to a email from above mentioned party to log on and schedule phone interview.I did there was a same day available for 9:40 pm. I received a call at 9:32 private number Heather introduces herself as from Chrysler. She proceeds to share work location the environment safety rules such as glasses steel toe boots etc.. Afterwards she asks 3 questions being in a team setting tell me specifics about the task,challenge and resolution. Now mostly all my work experience has not been teamed based to give an good example but ya do what you have to do to answer the question on the spot like that while sounding as authentic as possible. There were 2 more questions very smliar..After the third question she stated to me abount the 2 shifts this plant rotates and how I would need to be flexible I would work no one set shft. She then stated to ensure I monitor my email and/or phone for instructions to complete the next hiring steps..Overall she was very pleasant and her tone was very light not overly serious at all. I felt comfortable speaking to her. But I will see what happens. I have not been offered a job I had to check one of the boxes to progress to this page. But if something more happens I will share the info..

Interview Questions

• Team environment tell me a task the challenge and what the results were.
    What role in the team did you play
      View Answer
  • Share an example of when you had to stop your work to do the work of another co-worker. What was the task,challenge and results   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiate.. This is a entry level position wouldnt push my luck..Starting pay 15.78

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in September 2011.

Interview Details – Very slow to get through process. Be patient. Group interview behavior questions. Drug test and physical required at an offsite location. Company is adding a lot of people and I hope they all don't get laid off if economy tanks. A few years ago the building was empty in spots and now all filled up. Some confusion regarding actually what benefits I was eligible for - this was not spelled out clearly up front. Make sure and understand this. I was grateful for the job so not a big deal to me.

Interview Question – Tell me a situation where you did not agree with an idea? How did you resolve?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation entry level position

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chrysler

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!

Chrysler Videos

Chrysler – Why Work for Us?

​ Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Mich., Chrysler Group’s product lineup features some of the world's most recognizable vehicles, including the Chrysler 300 and Town & Country, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Dart, Ram… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chrysler Production interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Chrysler employees and interview candidates.