Chrysler

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chrysler in October 2011.

Interview Details – Used 5 star interview process. Interviews went well and lasted about one hour. The rest of the process takes a while. Have patience, the hiring process takes a while. Be very detailed about what you what and make sure to ask a lot of questions to understand if you are a fit for the job. There is a physical and background check done by a third party source.

Interview Questions

• Out of the jobs that I have had, what job did I love the most and which job did I dislike the most?   View Answer
  • Give an example of where I made a contribution on a job and it made a difference.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I specified what I was interested in while discussing with hiring manager and he understood what I was looking for in the end. Chrysler prepared a fair offer and I was pleased with the outcome.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Chrysler in June 2011.

Interview Details – Very informal and inviting atmosphere with 3 interviewers invited but only 2 made it. Standard behavioral interview with experiential scenarios which you were placed in a situation. Mostly notetaking not much feedback. Went very smooth, about an hour and received a call back within a day for an informal offer. Chrysler will not present formal offers or let anyone in the buidling until a negative drug test and backround check from all counties you lived in over the past 7 years. Most contract positions are filtered through tier one Technisource and some secondary contract that pays you. Seems like raise would be significant if a direct offer were made (quoted 3-6 months average).

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision with many options.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only option was 1099 or W2 , no room at all for bargaining after offer. Supposedly fixed price.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chrysler

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!

Chrysler Videos

Chrysler – Why Work for Us?

​ Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Mich., Chrysler Group’s product lineup features some of the world's most recognizable vehicles, including the Chrysler 300 and Town & Country, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Dart, Ram… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chrysler Project Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Chrysler employees and interview candidates.