Chubb Corp

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Rotational Interview

Warren, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chubb Corp in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was very well hosted. It consisted first of a first round interview on college campus, where I spoke to two different people about general things, such as things I enjoy, what classes I've enjoyed, my major and such.

The second round of interviewing was at headquarters in Warren. It was 3 one on one interviews with managers within the accounting department. It was a continuation of the interviews before, but was still more general in nature. They were very friendly, and the questions were meant to see of you as an individual.

Interview Question – What was your favorite class in accounting? What was your least favorite?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chubb Corp

Worked for Chubb Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chubb Corp Accounting Rotational interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Chubb Corp employees and interview candidates.