Chubb Corp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Rotational Interview

Accounting Rotational
Warren, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chubb Corp in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was very well hosted. It consisted first of a first round interview on college campus, where I spoke to two different people about general things, such as things I enjoy, what classes I've enjoyed, my major and such.

The second round of interviewing was at headquarters in Warren. It was 3 one on one interviews with managers within the accounting department. It was a continuation of the interviews before, but was still more general in nature. They were very friendly, and the questions were meant to see of you as an individual.

Interview Question – What was your favorite class in accounting? What was your least favorite?   Answer Question

Worked for Chubb Corp? Contribute to the Community!