1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ
Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Chubb Corp in June 2012.

I have interviewed last month (June 2012) in Warren, NJ for an analyst position. I've met with 4 different people. First of all, my interview was half an hour later than scheduled. They had me sitting in the lobby waiting. Finally someone came for me and I've met with the first person to interview me. The woman was telling me about the party she just attended for a company instead of describing the position. I felt she lacked direction and didn't want to interview me at all. She brushed me off to the second person pretty quickly. At this point I was ready to tell them I'm no longer interested because I didn't like the way I was treated. It took me an hour to get to the location. I got the same feeling from the other 3 people. They were more interested in offering me the lowest salary possible rather than finding the perfect candidate and explaining the duties of the job. They kept on asking about my current salary range on several occassions and I felt like some of them lacked business intelligence. I didn't like the process. I've accepted another offer with much better company where I was treated professionaly since the initial contact. Chubb interview was such a waste of time.

Interview Questions